What's new

V1.04 Injustice Patch Notes

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
Here's some more of my WC/WCC corner tech I've been working on lately. Since the 1.04 patch, humans can now wake up on the first frame, allowing for this tech to hit much more consistently then before. It is now able to be done in every single corner of every single stage and transition.

Reactions: Art

Art

Grave_Intent
Here's some more of my WC/WCC corner tech I've been working on lately. Since the 1.04 patch, humans can now wake up on the first frame, allowing for this tech to hit much more consistently then before. It is now able to be done in every single corner of every single stage and transition.

Seems to me they need to move the auto correct farther towards the corners on those stages. that will be a big patch I guess.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
There isn't everything here. Flash got lot of buffs :

+Lighting Jabs (Stand 2) is now +16 on hit, 0 on block
+Power Kick (Back 3) is now +8 on block
+Quick Kick (Down 1) is now +1 on block
+Boots Up (Down 2) is now +63 on hit, +1 on block
+All version of Sonic Pound (Down, Forward 3/Down, Forward 3, Back/Down, Forward 3, Forward) are -1 on block
+Speed Force (1, 1) is now +7 on block
+In a Jiff (1, 2) is now +17 on hit, +1 on block
+Quick Step (Down 1, Down 2) is now +1 on block
+Roller Coaster (Back 2, 2, Forward 3) is now 0 on block
+Bolt of Lightning (3, 2) is now -11 on block
+Forced Acceleration (Forward 2, 1) is now not duckable at close range

Also looks like his Forward 2, 1, 3 is now no longer interruptable outside of parries.
Source or never happened.

MuMuGuy

Noob
Hawkgirl may as well have remained untouched, because she received no significant buffs or nerfs. Her Mace Charge is only punishable by Superman's and Hawkgirl's supers, which is negligible since both characters often have better uses for meter.

The MB Mace Charge overhead is useless since her meter will most often be used for MB'ing both variations of her aerial Mace Toss or Push Blocking. Also, her b23, MB f3, and Wing Evade (2) are much better overheads.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
Depends on the character. Superman can still check her with F23.

And like I said, no one ever blocked that low anyway...
well la dee da name something superman CANT do in this game and checking someone isnt the same as punishing

you would block it low because the 2nd hit of the mb version used to whiff on crouching characetrs and could be punished smart mouth

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
well la dee da name something superman CANT do in this game and checking someone isnt the same as punishing

you would block it low because the 2nd hit of the mb version used to whiff on crouching characetrs and could be punished smart mouth
Well damn, I guess HG beats everyone 8-2. Making it -4 means she cant abuse it nearly as much, if she does MB just block it high and either dash up or use your best ranged move to check them with.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Thank god they didn't screw over HG...her mace charge is her best move being safe on block since she's not a combo heavy character. I like her ex, I mean mb charge second hit now an overhead hmm I likey ;)

Sasuga

Noob
The same punishes should work.
I was playing against a friend of mine who plays Shazam. We noticed I couldn't punish his psycho crusher anymore. I could have sworn I used Harley's B2 (12 frames) to punish this but I can't punish this at all now. I've tried hard in trainingmode but I just could not do it at all. I'm absolutely sure he was buffed. Maybe this was buffed in a previous patch already but his psycho crusher was not as safe in the first version as it is now.

It's now listed as -6 and used to be -12? It used to be more than -12 on block.

Sasuga

Noob
so i noticed harleys carthweel is -7. didnt it used to be -15 or am i trippin
Could be. Tested this yesterday and my friend could not punish it with 1 with startup 8.

This would be an awesome buff. Especially since Stupermans shit is so safe. Would not be unfair.

Saitsu

Noob
I was playing against a friend of mine who plays Shazam. We noticed I couldn't punish his psycho crusher anymore. I could have sworn I used Harley's B2 (12 frames) to punish this but I can't punish this at all now. I've tried hard in trainingmode but I just could not do it at all. I'm absolutely sure he was buffed. Maybe this was buffed in a previous patch already but his psycho crusher was not as safe in the first version as it is now.

It's now listed as -6 and used to be -12? It used to be more than -12 on block.

Except that there are multiple Shazam mains who have tested this multiple times and have punished it post-patch with moves far slower than 6 frames.

Sasuga

Noob
Except that there are multiple Shazam mains who have tested this multiple times and have punished it post-patch with moves far slower than 6 frames.
Yeah. I think it's now -12. But I'm sure it was less safe previously. That was my point. -6 would be insane. There are report from people in the Shazam thread that punished this with 11 startup moves.