What's new

V1.04 Injustice Patch Notes

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Right!?! I mean it's ridiculous that they haven't addressed her trait as it's easily the worst in the game. Just make it safer (i.e. actually possible to use in a match) .
Brother, you are preaching to the choir... Two nerfs last patch and still bottom 3 worst traits in game...on an already mid/low tier character... But hey.. At least the wheel of random gifts fell on Hawkgirl and she got some love......

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
no that was a bug where only the computer could do wakeups on the first frame. lol so it still otgs but characetrs who have good wakeups can get out of it while the rest can eat dirt. great

and hawkgirl buffs for no reason...?
That's what I am guessing out of all the discriptions and QQs and this list....its all that fits...and yeah it was broken to begin with...

Sent under duress.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
And they still havent released the previous patch for the wiiu. Shame on you NRS

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I love how people were complaining about how they patch too much. This basically either fixed bugs or maybe adjusted 1 move SLIGHTLY.

Overall a good patch.
They listed basic patch changes. Characters apparently got more changes. More than just 1 move. Also, this is just the first hour of the patch being applied. We will find more changes in a few days.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
They listed basic patch changes. Characters apparently got more changes. More than just 1 move. Also, this is just the first hour of the patch being applied. We will find more changes in a few days.
No. That is them changing the frame data that was incorrect. Those are not technically changes.

Zoidberg747

no that was a bug where only the computer could do wakeups on the first frame. lol so it still otgs but characetrs who have good wakeups can get out of it while the rest can eat dirt. great

and hawkgirl buffs for no reason...?
getting her mace charge nerfed somehow counts as a buff?

Zoidberg747

well you cant now because its been buffed to an overhead
and her mace charge is still completely safe framewise and distancewise
Depends on the character. Superman can still check her with F23.

And like I said, no one ever blocked that low anyway...