V1.04 Injustice Patch Notes

SaJa

FH_FenriR
There isn't everything here. Flash got lot of buffs :

+Lighting Jabs (Stand 2) is now +16 on hit, 0 on block
+Power Kick (Back 3) is now +8 on block
+Quick Kick (Down 1) is now +1 on block
+Boots Up (Down 2) is now +63 on hit, +1 on block
+All version of Sonic Pound (Down, Forward 3/Down, Forward 3, Back/Down, Forward 3, Forward) are -1 on block
+Speed Force (1, 1) is now +7 on block
+In a Jiff (1, 2) is now +17 on hit, +1 on block
+Quick Step (Down 1, Down 2) is now +1 on block
+Roller Coaster (Back 2, 2, Forward 3) is now 0 on block
+Bolt of Lightning (3, 2) is now -11 on block
+Forced Acceleration (Forward 2, 1) is now not duckable at close range

Also looks like his Forward 2, 1, 3 is now no longer interruptable outside of parries.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
... I like that everyone says that Harely has the most broken trait in the game, but I still see people actually able to use it every so often online, usually they get punished or whatever so I see where you are coming from.

Maybe I'm just a scrub, but isn't Cyborg's trait the most unusable in the game?

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
... I like that everyone says that Harely has the most broken trait in the game, but I still see people actually able to use it every so often online, usually they get punished or whatever so I see where you are coming from.

Maybe I'm just a scrub, but isn't Cyborg's trait the most unusable in the game?
Bottom 3:
Joker
Harley
Cyborg
(No particular order- they all blow)

NOW... If Cyborg is on his game and has you full screen firing off.. Sure he can knock you down, recharge some life, zip line over you for charging etc.. But overall- good thought, bad execution.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Bottom 3:
Joker
Harley
Cyborg

NOW... If Cyborg is on his game and has you full screen firing off.. Sure he can knock you down, recharge some life, zip line over you for charging etc.. But overall- good thought, bad execution.
Cyborg is still good without his trait, but harley and joker could use a good trait, to me that is the big difference

Saitsu

Noob
There isn't everything here. Flash got lot of buffs :

+Lighting Jabs (Stand 2) is now +16 on hit, 0 on block
+Power Kick (Back 3) is now +8 on block
+Quick Kick (Down 1) is now +1 on block
+Boots Up (Down 2) is now +63 on hit, +1 on block
+All version of Sonic Pound (Down, Forward 3/Down, Forward 3, Back/Down, Forward 3, Forward) are -1 on block
+Speed Force (1, 1) is now +7 on block
+In a Jiff (1, 2) is now +17 on hit, +1 on block
+Quick Step (Down 1, Down 2) is now +1 on block
+Roller Coaster (Back 2, 2, Forward 3) is now 0 on block
+Bolt of Lightning (3, 2) is now -11 on block
+Forced Acceleration (Forward 2, 1) is now not duckable at close range

Also looks like his Forward 2, 1, 3 is now no longer interruptable outside of parries.

That's just a change to how frame data is presented. Not actual buffs.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
Bottom 3:
Joker
Harley
Cyborg

now i wont feel bad ass when i beat a cyborg ):

Art

Grave_Intent
SO... Let me get this right... They STILL didn't fix Batgirl's free Meter Burn Bola?
WTF NRS?

Coddfish

Noob
they must mean sword spin because sword flip was already a wakeup. oh well idc his guns can still SMD

They mean Sword Flip. Sword Spin (ballerina) has always been wakeup invincible, Sword Flip (pizza cutter) has never been wakeup invincible.

I would like DS buffs to include changing the name of Sword Flip or Sword Spin, or both. People keep getting the moves and names confused because they're so similar, DS mains included :(