What's new

(UPDATED!) Using hints by Ed Boon that alluded to Kano confirm to decipher other hints/confirms

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Where did the Illuminati Jade shit come from?lol

Oh well I'm hopping on the bandwagon anyway. Fuck up our world with your reveal Illuminati Jade. Fuck it up real good.

I phrased it that way based on the character in her ending on MK9

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
I'm beginning to believe that Mavado will be the next reveal. I came to this conclusion with some help of a post (on another site) by EMPR Twisted.

1. The recent Retweet of Kimye. Kanye is wearing a Trenchcoat.
2. The "Taxi Ride Business is tough" in which within the article it reads "...competing against more entrenched players..."
3. Red Dragon appearance in the Comic book
4. Of course the Boot pic shows a player in a trench coat or cape.

There were others like the fasteners walmart pic (which was off a hook) and the "Listening to Destiny's soundtrack by Bungie (Mavado's Bungie cord like move) and though that may be a far stretch I credit those hints to EMPR Twisted.

I'll keep a lookout for HOOK or WATCH like tweets but to me it's looking like it's leading right to Mavado

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
I'm beginning to believe that Mavado will be the next reveal. I came to this conclusion with some help of a post (on another site) by EMPR Twisted.

1. The recent Retweet of Kimye. Kanye is wearing a Trenchcoat.
2. The "Taxi Ride Business is tough" in which within the article it reads "...competing against more entrenched players..."
3. Red Dragon appearance in the Comic book
4. Of course the Boot pic shows a player in a trench coat or cape.

There were others like the fasteners walmart pic (which was off a hook) and the "Listening to Destiny's soundtrack by Bungie (Mavado's Bungie cord like move) and though that may be a far stretch I credit those hints to EMPR Twisted.

I'll keep a lookout for HOOK or WATCH like tweets but to me it's looking like it's leading right to Mavado
what if I told you Mavado was deconfirmed :O anywho next character (2nd boot) is Ermac and it matches his leaked art concept