What's new

[UPDATE] Injustice @ PAX East - Hector Interview + Arturo, NerdJosh and Derek Gameplay

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Agreed about props to CS. I know it was scripted, but asking the alt character question was a great reveal.
Hector was actually extremely flexible and gave me freedom to ask whatever I wanted to ask. I knew there'd be gameplay afterwards, but other than that it was a blank slate; so to be fair I tried to ask things that would benefit both NetherRealm and their huge casual audience, as well as all of the hardcore fans with questions.

But I also did a very technical sitdown with the game with derek and asked a ton of technical/mechanics questions; so there's a LOT more info I have to post.

For NRS to have that level of trust and thoughtfulness is amazing -- can't thank them enough.

Awesome day!!!

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
so if you try and attack him when shield is activated you get damaged? nice. did it look like it activated fast?
Well yes, it's just like the BA1 activation, same quick frames and all. I believe I read somewhere that it is an active & hold, and can be metered to explode and launch opponents back. Can't really confirm source of info.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Hector was actually extremely flexible and gave me freedom to ask whatever I wanted to ask. I knew there'd be gameplay afterwards, but other than that it was a blank slate; so to be fair I tried to ask things that would benefit both NetherRealm and their huge casual audience, as well as all of the hardcore fans with questions.

But I also did a very technical sitdown with the game with derek and asked a ton of technical/mechanics questions; so there's a LOT more info I have to post.

For NRS to have that level of trust and thoughtfulness is amazing -- can't thank them enough.
Very excited to read it. You did good mate.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Did everyone realize we get 2 clashes per match (1 per character)? I totally didn't pick up on that until this stream.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Does anyone know if Deathstroke still says "You're easy money, I love my job." in his win pose? Couldn't hear it in the stream.