What's new

[UPDATE] Injustice @ PAX East - Hector Interview + Arturo, NerdJosh and Derek Gameplay

coolwhip

Noob
LOL
Sorry... this is not acceptable. It doesn't take THAT long to learn movement in a 2D game. Especially with people who are considered prominent high level players.

a simple no would of been better.... than an excuse *shrug*
There was another thread about "concerns," in which some expressed their concerns about how weak zoning would be. I made a smartass remark about how people shouldn't be expressing too many concerns before a game is out and actually playing it, and got criticized for it.. and guess what happens one week later? Arturo Sanchez says zoning is very strong in Injustice (maybe he's wrong by the way, but I'm sure he has more insight than people who merely watched videos).

I'll say the same here. Let's wait for the game to come out and players to level up before making assumptions based on a video in which testers were merely showcasing the game. Hell, watch some videos of Justin Wong playing MK9 at the recent Canada Cup, all he did was jump, and somehow made it to the Grand Final. I don't think that means you have to constantly jump in MK9.

trufenix

bye felicia
Am I the only one who thought it was a teeny bit cheesy how Hector was trying to drop so many FGC references? I still love him tho
Dude remains silent, we hate. Dude comes correct, we hate. Dude trolls, we hate. Dude stream monsters, we hate.

Hector is the new Seth Killian.

edit: Second watch, just noticed they changed flashes back throw, know he races around the world before hitting you in the spine.