What's new

[UPDATE] Injustice @ PAX East - Hector Interview + Arturo, NerdJosh and Derek Gameplay

gosoxtim

Noob
To me, soul crush sounds like something I'd name one of the moves where she grips you telekinetically, a la Ermac.
like i said i could be wrong anyway she main and i want to a good shot of her alt not only she my main but one killer frost is offiicaly revel maybe this week i m thinking she will also be my main to

You play Kitana. What do you know about rushdown lol
You play sonya fool, the most braindead sack of shit imaginable. At least I don't have to depend on such stupid tactics to win :) We'll see how good you are in this game where there is no scrubby wake up mechanic that I need to respect this time by.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Day -25 bro. Sure they were testers, but testing the game and trying to become good at the game are completely different.
LOL
Sorry... this is not acceptable. It doesn't take THAT long to learn movement in a 2D game. Especially with people who are considered prominent high level players.

a simple no would of been better.... than an excuse *shrug*

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
LOL
Sorry... this is not acceptable. It doesn't take THAT long to learn movement in a 2D game. Especially with people who are considered prominent high level players.

Playing something for the first time is not an excuse, lmao.

When you dont know any moves or anything jumping becomes the first available option. Plus they probably are just screwing around and having fun, not everyone is going to pick this game up competitively.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
LOL

What? It being day negative -23 is an excuse? The jumping isn't indicative of them "not knowing movement in a 2D game" either. They have had limited time with the game. Are they supposed to know every single anti-air each character has, which anti-air is best at which range, every way around projectiles aside from jumping, or other tricks to avoid projectiles? Are you seriously suggesting they should know all of that on day -23? Seriously, I want to know if your expectations are that ridiculous.

BrokenAngels00

Longtime Lurker
What? It being day negative -23 is an excuse? The jumping isn't indicative of them "not knowing movement in a 2D game" either. They have had limited time with the game. Are they supposed to know every single anti-air each character has, which anti-air is best at which range, every way around projectiles aside from jumping, or other tricks to avoid projectiles? Are you seriously suggesting they should know all of that on day -23? Seriously, I want to know if your expectations are that ridiculous.
The way they talked about them, it sounded like they had been playtesting for weeks. Day -23 is not an excuse if they've been playing for as long as they said they had. Art was saying how he had been nervous for the longest time because no one was allowed to know what he was doing, but now he can talk about it.
I'm not on either side, but that was a weak excuse.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
lol Green Lantern has Nova's Air H, that flip kick thing. seeing as Nova is a GL copy, its fitting lol

ninjay

Noob
lol Green Lantern has Nova's Air H, that flip kick thing. seeing as Nova is a GL copy, its fitting lol
Quasar is more if a copy of GL. The only thing that is similar to GL and Nova is that they both belong to some intergalactic police force.... Other than that, they are 2 way too different characters.

Reedoms

Noob
Quasar is more if a copy of GL. The only thing that is similar to GL and Nova is that they both belong to some intergalactic police force.... Other than that, they are 2 way too different characters.
The Worldmind is the Guardians, the Nova Corps Helmet is the GL ring, the gravimetric power is willpower, sectors to police, one person left to rebuild the corps, etc. etc. Same concept, different executions.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
Am I the only one who thought it was a teeny bit cheesy how Hector was trying to drop so many FGC references? I still love him tho

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Can't wait to see how this game is going to evolve from there, i gotta be honest but i don't like the jump jump and jump over and over, so this indicates that a lot of things are yet to be learned.

Can't wait to get my hand on this ^^

this video was awesome i cannot wait for this too drop! w/ that said , how come nobody is asking (bugging) about a ps3/360 demo release for us?? they did it for mk9 im HOPIN they will drop one for injustice soon!!

hellbly

Noob
In the youtube video at 20:22
the first fight has some kind of optional challenge stated in the loading screen: 'win the match with less than 5% health remaining', for more xp, I guess.
No optional challenges in the following fights... why?