What's new

TYM's IGAU November tier list

I noticed every time there's a new tierlist thread all the shittiest players come out to say it sucks and makes no sense.

This tierlist is a direct reflection of TYM's own MU discussions in the various character boards. So if anything you are all on blast lol.

That's why I avoid talking about matchup numbers. Because I know better than to talk out of my ass.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
smh, this will always happen when tier list are made lol. Let's just hope for a tier list that doesn't cause this in the future.......................
Pretty much exactly what I'm hoping for. People always say "it's too soon," but how is any time too soon to start grinding matches and having discussions? Even if people are still finding new tech and refining their game, the more we already know helps us bring everything in tune better as we go. The longer people keep saying it's too soon, the longer it is before we start having a really informed community.

Pretty much exactly what I'm hoping for. People always say "it's too soon," but how is any time too soon to start grinding matches and having discussions? Even if people are still finding new tech and refining their game, the more we already know helps us bring everything in tune better as we go. The longer people keep saying it's too soon, the longer it is before we start having a really informed community.
It's too soon man. I just wanted a few more weeks of bodying people due to lack of matchup knowledge :p

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I also think this needs to be said: You can not reliably judge MU numbers from online play.

Before you come at me with "THIS PLAYER WENT TO THIS TOURNAMENT AND HE IS ONLINE HDGJHGSHJSHS" Read what I said again. There are some great players that come from online and some top players use it as their main practice tool.

That being said, I dont care how good your connection is. Online changes some nuances of the game that can make or break a matchup. Even in lagless matches I notice things that I can do offline that I can't online. Even without lag there is still a bigger input delay than offline, causing quick reactions to be very difficult and sometimes impossible.

People can play online all they want, and it will(probably) make you a better player. You just really shouldn't judge a MU and post numbers unless you have played the match frequently offline(<--- I have broken this personal rule many times, not going to lie :p)

Just my .02$

RIF

Noob
Aquaman, MMH, Doomsday, Superman, Zod, Flash, Batman, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Batgirl, Killer Frost, Wonder Woman

Top 12. I believe ANY of the above characters can win a tournament.

Right now, these characters are the best in the game. There are a few characters that I can see moving up, but I am not certain if that any of the above will completely fall off.

Raven & Sinestro would be tied for 13th.

Aquaman, MMH, Doomsday, Superman, Zod, Flash, Batman, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Batgirl, Killer Frost, Wonder Woman

Top 12. I believe ANY of the above characters can win a tournament.

Right now, these characters are the best in the game. There are a few characters that I can see moving up, but I am not certain if that any of the above will completely fall off.

Raven & Sinestro would be tied for 13th.
I 100% agree. Maybe bane is tied with sinestro and raven imo.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
No. I'll abstain. I've learned sometimes its better to let people believe what they want.
shaowebb
You better be thankful, this was something I could've torn to hell and back. I'm doing this for you.

Well don't I feel all honored. We need to get another set in soon, need some frost EXP
Like it or not, you're a Bane player that everyone has their eyes on.

Yeah, we need to run more matches sometime soon. I've played Grr a good amount in the interim and feel like I know the matchup really well now. We'll see what's changed on your end.

Are you worried that we brought Jimmy into the fold? :)

Like it or not, you're a Bane player that everyone has their eyes on.

Yeah, we need to run more matches sometime soon. I've played Grr a good amount in the interim and feel like I know the matchup really well now. We'll see what's changed on your end.

Are you worried that we brought Jimmy into the fold? :)
Hm, and didn't know people really knew who I was lmao, but I'm always in for games against anyone. After a set I'm gonna have to pick your brain on some frost specifics.

Honestly I'm gonna love having a frost to compete against offline.