What's new

TV Series - Arrow

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Is it wrong that I kind of want to watch a super-edit of the show where all the stuff on the island is cut together in one long string?

Did anyone else see tonights episode? The ending was pretty intense!

One question that I had. They mentioned from the blood sample collected from Clock King, that he has McGregor's disease.

I am pretty sure that McGregor's is a fictitious disease on the DC Universe that Nora Fries (Mr. Freeze wife) also had. Which was the whole point of Victor Fries (Mr. Freeze) research to find a cure.

Does anyone think there is a possibility that this is a hint/reference to a tie in on that front?

With the rumors that Nightwing might be brought into the series, it would be interesting if any of the Batman rogues/villains were brought into the story.

Another thing was a mention that Dinah Lance (mom/ex-wife) is currently living in Central City and I believe they mentioned she is working at a University and does Greek research or something along those lines. There was also the first mention that she is in a relationship with an unnamed person from Central City. We have already seen Flash in the series, I wonder if there will be some opportunities for the story to evolve here as well.

I am really looking forward to next week's episode. Stephen Amell (Green Arr0w) has really been pumping up episode 15, and I think it's going to be huge.

Last edited:

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
When's Nightwing cameo? Also, I genuinely hope Nightwing is as cocky/arrogant/lively and happy as Green Arrow should be.

Arrow is a great show but there really isn't much in the way of refreshing faces. Everyone is so goddamned miserable all the time. I get it, the island sucked.

Show needs more "Stick around!"

When's Nightwing cameo? Also, I genuinely hope Nightwing is as cocky/arrogant/lively and happy as Green Arrow should be.

Arrow is a great show but there really isn't much in the way of refreshing faces. Everyone is so goddamned miserable all the time. I get it, the island sucked.

Show needs more "Stick around!"
My guess is that he is going to be brought in Season 3. I am hoping there is build up towards his cameo kind of in the same regard for what they did with Barry Allen/Flash.

It would be awesome if CW eventually had rights to a Graysons/Nightwing tv series and there was some continuity between all 3 shows (Arrow/Flash/Nightwing).

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"

DEATHSTROKE!!

I only liked Arrow Season 1 (started watching as soon as the pilot aired), but I'm loving Arrow Season 2.

I love the Arrow team:
Oliver, Diggle, Felicity, Sarah and Roy. Also, obviously Sin knows that Sarah is Canary, but does she know about Oliver as Arrow and stuff, and that Roy and Sarah are working with them? Does Roy even know who Sarah is? I'm pretty sure he doesn't yet, but finds out next episode, because it looks like they're working together in the trailer, which will be EPIC!

Error

DF2+R2
Bumping this. I loved the Kandaq name drop in the latest episode. Maybe Black Adam can make an appearance and wreck shit :cool:. I laughed at the Harley Quinn cameo too.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Also LOL at Laurel not recognizing her sister after spending like 30 mins right in front of her.