What's new

TV Series - Arrow

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Arrow is amazing. That and Community are the only two shows that I make sure to watch live. Everything else, I go to Hulu for.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I love this show, I've seen every episode so far. It's probably my favorite tv series right now. Yo.........

I wondering how they are going to incorporate The Flash into the story.

ForeverKing

Yo that last episode of Arrow though...

Roy finally finds out Ollie is Arrow, Laurel finds out her sister is alive.. I can't stop watching this show! Next episode is bout to be hype!

Roy finally finds out Ollie is Arrow, Laurel finds out her sister is alive.. I can't stop watching this show! Next episode is bout to be hype!
Considering her condition the writers might write off the sarah sighting as a hallucination or something. I'm not holding my breath on that one at least. But yeah Roy joins the team, and am I the only one that lost his shit when amanda waller introduced the suicide squad? I don't know why that scene was so epic, I don't even read their comic.

ForeverKing

Considering her condition the writers might write off the sarah sighting as a hallucination or something. I'm not holding my breath on that one at least. But yeah Roy joins the team, and am I the only one that lost his shit when amanda waller introduced the suicide squad? I don't know why that scene was so epic, I don't even read their comic.
Yeah I realized that part too. I thought Amanda Waller was supposed to be fat tho lol. They made her slim and goodlooking. They have alot of good looking girls in Arrow I noticed

Yeah I realized that part too. I thought Amanda Waller was supposed to be fat tho lol. They made her slim and goodlooking. They have alot of good looking girls in Arrow I noticed
lol that's the CW system. The entire cast of all their shows is hopelessly good looking. I mean roy's supposed to be some kid who grew up in the ghetto and even the show acknowledges he looks more like an abercrombie and fitch model.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
At times it's a bit ridiculous (and Laurel annoys the fuck out of me, as well as her father, for that matter), but I love the show. The way they introduce characters like Deathstroke, Grundy, Flash and several others is just awesome. If only DC could make movies (aside from the DK Trilogy, which I loved) this good.

Also, I'm disappointed the Arrow skin in Injustice doesn't say "You have failed this city" at any point during gameplay. Shit would be awesome.

Also, I want to lick Huntress' milky white bunghole.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest

I also think it was just drunk ass Laurel seeing things. It just seems so odd that she would just show up there randomly (although this seems to happen constantly in this series).

One of the coolest moments from the latest episodes was seeing Slade in his full on Deathstroke gear. So fucking dope. Manu plays an awesome Slade. Totally believable badass. If we don't get to see him 3,2,3, F+2,3, Sword Flip someone in this series at some point I may consider all of it a waste of time, though. I'd like to see him do that to Laurel, actually. Over and over.

Does anyone think else think Laurel (Katie Cassidy) look different this season. For me she doesn't seem as hot, maybe she got thinner or had some work done but she was a lot hotter last season.

redeyes

Button Masher
spoilers do not click if youre not ready for some info for down the line shit

laurel becomes black canary at someone the show makers have said laurel lance will become black canary like she suppose to so im excited to see them switch ( maybe kill off sara)
NW also has been hinted hardcore for arrow, the guy from like VD or something might play him.
also i think flash was going to be on arrow for awhile then spin off after, but i think theyre doing a spinoff right from him getting his powers so no costumed flash on arrow

felicity is so hot ):

Kaernak

Noob
i def think she looks a bit different. may be make up to show a difference for her addiction. also they are doing a flash spin off starting next season i believe.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
spoilers do not click if youre not ready for some info for down the line shit

laurel becomes black canary at someone the show makers have said laurel lance will become black canary like she suppose to so im excited to see them switch ( maybe kill off sara)
NW also has been hinted hardcore for arrow, the guy from like VD or something might play him.
also i think flash was going to be on arrow for awhile then spin off after, but i think theyre doing a spinoff right from him getting his powers so no costumed flash on arrow

felicity is so hot ):
I was worried about that happening for a while but I don't think she ever will now. I think that interview was before Caity was introduced. Caity Lotz has got the fans on her side already. And they've teamed her up with Sin who's a huge Black Canary character. They're also teaming her up with Huntress. Last week (or the week before) they also hinted that Sara and Ollie were supposed to get together before he & Laurel actually did.

All signs are pointing to Sara being the only Black Canary and I hope she is. Unlike Katie Cassidy, she's naturally athletic and has studied martial arts for years. And hotter imo. XD

This could just be wishful thinking though. And I really hope that Steven McQueen guy gets to play Nightwing.

redeyes

Button Masher
I was worried about that happening for a while but I don't think she ever will now. I think that interview was before Caity was introduced. Caity Lotz has got the fans on her side already. And they've teamed her up with Sin who's a huge Black Canary character. They're also teaming her up with Huntress. Last week (or the week before) they also hinted that Sara and Ollie were supposed to get together before he & Laurel actually did.

All signs are pointing to Sara being the only Black Canary and I hope she is. Unlike Katie Cassidy, she's naturally athletic and has studied martial arts for years. And hotter imo. XD

This could just be wishful thinking though. And I really hope that Steven McQueen guy gets to play Nightwing.
wishful thinking or not if they wana keep a lot of comic nerds happy they better switch it to who it should be.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
wishful thinking or not if they wana keep a lot of comic nerds happy they better switch it to who it should be.
Everyone's origin in this show has been changed so I don't think anyone will complain as long as she reps the character well. And hopefully they give her the real Canary Cry. Laurel's also the most hated character in this show right now. The writers aren't even trying to make her likeable anymore. -_-

redeyes

Button Masher
Everyone's origin in this show has been changed so I don't think anyone will complain as long as she reps the character well. And hopefully they give her the real Canary Cry. Laurel's also the most hated character in this show right now. The writers aren't even trying to make her likeable anymore. -_-
everyone hits rock bottom before they come up, look at whats happening to laurel
she lost her job, her life is shit atm, lost her boyfriend last season, her dad is turning into a dick, got a DUI , pill addiction, i give it a few episodes till she makes a turn around if we dont see her become BC this season i see it being hinted at in the season finale
because u can change origins, but you can not replace a known DC hero with her sister it just dont fly then have her turn into a lame bitch. it all seems like build up to me.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
everyone hits rock bottom before they come up, look at whats happening to laurel
she lost her job, her life is shit atm, lost her boyfriend last season, her dad is turning into a dick, got a DUI , pill addiction, i give it a few episodes till she makes a turn around if we dont see her become BC this season i see it being hinted at in the season finale
because u can change origins, but you can not replace a known DC hero with her sister it just dont fly then have her turn into a lame bitch. it all seems like build up to me.
True, but this show's catering to the fans hardcore and the fans are asking for Caity Lotz to be Canary but you never know. I just really don't want to see Laurel as Black Canary.

Just doesn't make sense for them to team her up with Sin or do an episode called "Birds of Prey" if Sara's not even the real Black Canary.

redeyes

Button Masher
True, but this show's catering to the fans hardcore and the fans are asking for Caity Lotz to be Canary but you never know. I just really don't want to see Laurel as Black Canary.

Just doesn't make sense for them to team her up with Sin or do an episode called "Birds of Prey" if Sara's not even the real Black Canary.
what fans? any DC fan would as for LL to be her like its suppose to be doe.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
what fans? any DC fan would as for LL to be her like its suppose to be doe.
She's got the name, but she's nothing like the character in shape or form. So far, but she could grow into it eventually. Though the producers even did an interview addressing the bad response from the fans Laurel has gotten this season.

For the record, Canary is 3rd favorite DC female (after Batgirl & Huntress), but even I would be okay with Sara since she's doing the Black Canary character justice so far. I'll be disappointed if Laurel takes the mantle but I'll give her chance when/if she does.

redeyes

Button Masher
She's got the name, but she's nothing like the character in shape or form. So far, but she could grow into it eventually. Though the producers even did an interview addressing the bad response from the fans Laurel has gotten this season.

For the record, Canary is 3rd favorite DC female (after Batgirl & Huntress), but even I would be okay with Sara since she's doing the Black Canary character justice so far. I'll be disappointed if Laurel takes the mantle but I'll give her chance when/if she does.
heres how i see it.

Sara really didnt have a good back story, ohh she was on the island too, then got trained by the LoS wow like we haven't heard of a super hero be trained by ras before right?

but say this season sara dies right in front of laurels eyes right after she gets her sister back who she thought was gone forever.
laurel would lose it.she already has fight training as seen in season 1. then oliver would take her under her wing like roy thus creating a new BC.

not only that but laurel even hinted at them fishnets in season 1.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf

Would you use Black Canary over Arrow if she were in the game?

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
heres how i see it.

Sara really didnt have a good back story, ohh she was on the island too, then got trained by the LoS wow like we haven't heard of a super hero be trained by ras before right?

but say this season sara dies right in front of laurels eyes right after she gets her sister back who she thought was gone forever.
laurel would lose it.she already has fight training as seen in season 1. then oliver would take her under her wing like roy thus creating a new BC.

not only that but laurel even hinted at them fishnets in season 1.
Sara's backstory isn't nearly done yet. We still don't know her whole relationship with Ivo or how long she was even with LOS. There's still 4 years we don't know about so I don't think it'll be as simple as just being trained by Ras. I can see Sara being killed though. But, I can also see Laurel getting killed giving Sara a reason to really become a hero and not just a vigilante. Like Oliver.

@Emperor DMS Canary was the first character I tweeted Boon about putting in the game before the roster was announced. XD I'm still salty she was excluded.

I also think it was just drunk ass Laurel seeing things. It just seems so odd that she would just show up there randomly (although this seems to happen constantly in this series).
Oliver called Sara/Black Canary to check up on her when he realized that Laurel was having a meltdown.

Last edited: