What's new

TV Series - Arrow

redeyes

Button Masher
Sara's backstory isn't nearly done yet. We still don't know her whole relationship with Ivo or how long she was even with LOS. There's still 4 years we don't know about so I don't think it'll be as simple as just being trained by Ras. I can see Sara being killed though. But, I can also see Laurel getting killed giving Sara a reason to really become a hero and not just a vigilante. Like Oliver.

@Emperor DMS Canary was the first character I tweeted Boon about putting in the game before the roster was announced. XD I'm still salty she was excluded.
well we know that she "dies" at some point on the island i really dont seem them pushing that far into saras story, the writers have said they will make dinah laurel lance BC.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I have been hooked on this show since season 1. I hope they bring Solomon Grundy back as well watching his little origin scene was cool.

Error

DF2+R2
I feel like they made a Nightwing reference at some point this season, but I can't remember when it was. Also, a few episodes ago Brother Blood referred to Laurel as the canary of Starling or something like that.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I feel like they made a Nightwing reference at some point this season, but I can't remember when it was. Also, a few episodes ago Brother Blood referred to Laurel as the canary of Starling or something like that.
They've made a lot of Bludhaven refrences last season and I think once this season too. Definitely likely we'll see him at some point.

redeyes

Button Masher
Was that when they were breaking out Diggle's bae and consequently Deadshot?
nah that was russia where we saw the dude from the boat who i think will be seeing soon in the show too, but it was when they rescued walter if im not mistaken.

oliver had to go to that building with mad guards on top of it and took a plane or w/e

also anyone else recall when they dropped that flash hint 1st season when laurels mom said she would get back to central city in a flash? i see you arrow writers.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I hope they actually go somewhere with all of their Coast City references. Even Pre-Green Lantern Hal Jordan showing up would be cool.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I'm pretty sure Batman is never gonna happen on the show and since he isn't gonna happen I doubt Nightwing will appear even with the Bludhaven references.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Batman & Superman as well as Gotham & Metropolis are off limits, but I don't think there's any rules on Nightwing right now. Especially since this McQueen guy is already trying to get fans behind him to be cast as Nightwing. He's also already had meetings at DC and with Arrow writers/producers. I also don't think they'd tease Bludhaven so much without any intention of bringing in the only character related to that city.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
spoilers do not click if youre not ready for some info for down the line shit

laurel becomes black canary at someone the show makers have said laurel lance will become black canary like she suppose to so im excited to see them switch ( maybe kill off sara)
NW also has been hinted hardcore for arrow, the guy from like VD or something might play him.
also i think flash was going to be on arrow for awhile then spin off after, but i think theyre doing a spinoff right from him getting his powers so no costumed flash on arrow

felicity is so hot ):
That sucks. I really wanted to see Flash haha. That would tight if they randomly put Batman in one episode and he just wooped Arrow's ass. For no reason other than he just could lol. For real tho I can't see Laurel becoming Black Canary

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Here is a section from an interview with Caity Lotz about her role as BC. If you want to read the whole thing here is the link for it...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/05/arrow-caity-lotz-on-whats-next-for-black-canary-as-the-league-of-assassins-arrives

IGN: In the comics, it’s Laurel, or “Dinah”, who is Black Canary. The show is making an interesting change here with Sara. Should we make any assumptions that inevitably it must be Laurel becoming Canary?

Lotz: I think assuming makes an ass out of you and me [Laughs], so it’s best to not assume and just kind of roll with it. It’s a lot of fun to be surprised, so I think let’s let ourselves be surprised and see what happens.

TH3DISTURBED1

"Never say 'never'
lol that's the CW system. The entire cast of all their shows is hopelessly good looking. I mean roy's supposed to be some kid who grew up in the ghetto and even the show acknowledges he looks more like an abercrombie and fitch model.
The reason they always call him that is because he actually was an Abercrombie model at one point

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Don't they have a batman show in the works right now? The gotham tv series on FOX? I'm pretty sure they said bruce would appear on the show.
yeah its supposed to be about Gordon though and i believe they said a young Bruce Wayne would show up.....not Batman lol

Don't they have a batman show in the works right now? The gotham tv series on FOX? I'm pretty sure they said bruce would appear on the show.
That show is primarily centered around Commissioner Gordon and it will be a young Bruce Wayne in that series was what I had read.

Edit: Just realized @Fred Marvel said this first.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I was about ready to rage quit life during tonight's episode of Arrow when...

...it was looking like they were killing Sara off.