What's new

TV Series - Arrow

Does anyone have any idea who the guy is with blood on his face in the teaser for the next episode?

I am guessing it's someone associated with
Deathstroke

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Been waiting forever for this episode. Finally
Green Arrow & Black Canary together. Anyone who thinks Laurel will still be Black Canary is in denial.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
When she just randomly yells at the van driving away was kinda stupid.
Because a small part of wanted the Canary Cry to happen.
And partly because it looked/sounded stupid as all hell.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
When she just randomly yells at the van driving away was kinda stupid.
Because a small part of wanted the Canary Cry to happen.
And partly because it looked/sounded stupid as all hell.
They are kind of referencing or hinting at Black Canary's scream attack. Also she just seen her mom tied up kidnapped in the back of a van by her sexy ex and other assassins and she got punched in the face and fell onto the pavement. I would be pretty pissed too lmao

EGGXI

Scary Bat
They are kind of referencing or hinting at Black Canary's scream attack. Also she just seen her mom tied up kidnapped in the back of a van by her sexy ex and other assassins and she got punched in the face and fell onto the pavement. I would be pretty pissed too lmao
I know, but the fact that I was soooo waiting for it to just come out and blow that van the fuck up... and it didn't -__________-

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
IDK man, I watch a literal shitload of TV and most my shows aren't on.

Playing Dead Space for the first time and a bit of warframe in the meantime..
Well, i can't blame you, at least i have new Walking Dead every monday 1 day after U.S broadcast.
Intelligence every wednesday.
And some Arkham Origins to play slowly

the thing is that now i also have to way for my pro stick, and i can't even get a hand on it not until next tuesday.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I know, but the fact that I was soooo waiting for it to just come out and blow that van the fuck up... and it didn't -__________-
Yeah I know! I noticed they didn't put powers in this show, other than super strength from the Mirakuru. Other than that, they don't show Flash's powers, they don't show Canary's powers....... I don't think they plan on showing super powers in this show. I think they want to keep it realistic for the most part

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well, i can't blame you, at least i have new Walking Dead every monday 1 day after U.S broadcast.
Yeah I still have TWD and a few others going, some of the shorter comedy shows etc.
Yeah I know! I noticed they didn't put powers in this show, other than super strength from the Mirakuru. Other than that, they don't show Flash's powers, they don't show Canary's powers....... I don't think they plan on showing super powers in this show. I think they want to keep it realistic for the most part
I think they're going to start phasing it in. Flash is definitely part of the same universe now, and he basically has to have powers. Clock King might, maybe have powers.
Mirakuru has definitely opened the gate in that respect. Plus I expect to see Amazo eventually, or some kinda robot thing by Ivo

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Been watching Arrow for awhile now and finally caught up with Season 2.

A lot of interesting things happened so far.

I knew that Malcom Merlyn was still alive and not dead after Green Arrow "killed" him with an arrow through the chest. Also interesting to know that Thea's real father is actually Malcolm Merlyn. I wonder if Oliver will ever tell Thea the truth. We will see in coming episodes. Laurel doesn't seem to happy to see her sister for some reason. Guess because she never bothered to come back before :/