What's new

The TYM Status Update Thread

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You're right, calling a decision stupid is "throwing a tantrum." I mean you can keep trying to portray it as such, but it won't suddenly become one. And maybe you should read my other "non tantrum" post where I said that if this isn't some decision and if the status updates are coming back, then there's nothing to talk about.

"That's my guess, but I suppose I'll find out or someone will explain sooner or later."

That's how Crimson's post ended. Maybe someone should have clarified sooner or later, as Crimson, Juggs and others claimed they didn't really know what was going on and weren't informed beforehand. There just seemed to be a lot of miscommunication (or no communication). Just quite why you felt any of this was tantrum like is beyond me, but sure, "I respect your opinion man." Here, is that better?
Almost as soon as you asked @Jaxel posted that he was working on the portal/widget system and that there might be some issues while he was. Storms and the others didnt respond to you because they werent the ones working on the system, Jaxel was.

Edit: This is from the site suggestion thread, to be clear.

coolwhip

Noob
Almost as soon as you asked @Jaxel posted that he was working on the portal/widget system and that there might be some issues while he was. Storms and the others didnt respond to you because they werent the ones working on the system, Jaxel was.

Edit: This is from the site suggestion thread, to be clear.
And I missed that, to be clear. I actually immediately posted here later that Storms said the status updates will be back (even though based on what Crimson just said this doesn't seem to be the case) so that was that. I don't know what you more you wanted from me. An official apology?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
And I missed that, to be clear. I actually immediately posted here later that Storms said the status updates will be back (even though based on what Crimson just said this doesn't seem to be the case) so that was that. I don't know what you more you wanted from me. An official apology?
No. I was just trying to be facetious. I'll admit "tantrums" wasn't the best word choice, but I doubt im the first person to ever use bad word choice on the internet.

Either way it was way more lighthearted than it seemed. No bad blood here.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Just to be clear, everything is ok now right??? We dont have to put u on watch or anything do we?? U seemed worried and upset about the whole situation.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
HAPPY CHRISTMAS PEEPS !!!
Those 'muricans are behind us in BOTH TIME AND SKILL OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH #BURN #REKT #SHREKT FOREVER AFTER #TYREKTOSAUREKT REKT #REKTOR #CYREKT #DOYOUEVENCHRISTMAS #ALLHAILKHROME

Oh yeah wait peppy crimbo folks!

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
@Phosferrax Maaaannn if Killer Frost's walk didn't have the slow start-up and just had her normal speed it would be so good for her, that shit is broke.