What's new

The TYM Status Update Thread

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Which part of my post implied that I'm not calm?
All of your posts imply your not calm.

P.S. I'm not just trying to be positive, I don't like either of the changes. But there are ways around them both:
Off topic: Watch the off topic forum, will get alerts when posts in it are made
Status updates: Hit recent activity button, will appear there.

coolwhip

Noob
The reply in general, the fact you assumed my comment was directed towards you.

Calm em Brah, calm dem titties down.
Which part of my post implied I assumed your comment was directed at me?

My reply simply stated, in a nutshell, that people disagreed with removing status updates and mere disagreement is not an overreaction.

coolwhip

Noob
All of your posts imply your not calm.

P.S. I'm not just trying to be positive, I don't like either of the changes. But there are ways around them both:
Off topic: Watch the off topic forum, will get alerts when posts in it are made
Status updates: Hit recent activity button, will appear there.
All of my posts imply that I'm sarcastic and/or argumentative, which by no means implies I'm not calm, but that goes to show you how many view disagreement. I'm not going to start every single post with "I respect your opinion but..." I'm just going to go ahead and state why I think you're wrong, and you can feel free to reciprocate.

As far as your solution to status updates, yeah, the recent activity button also shows you every post made, every liked given, etc... That's a lot of crap to navigate through. The whole idea of status updates is that the recent ones are just there, so that if something catches your eye, you can comment on it, or whatever.

GGA Max

@GGA Max : Does anyone have the New 52 Black Adam skin for PS4 that would be able to give me the code?

I tried several times to do it the legitimate way with no results.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Which part of my post implied I assumed your comment was directed at me?

My reply simply stated, in a nutshell, that people disagreed with removing status updates and mere disagreement is not an overreaction.
Did you guys read my post? :(

There's nothing to disagree with -- it wasn't a decision, just a side-effect of an upgrade, that likely needs another larger upgrade to get it working again. The module breaks in a way that literally stops the entire site from functioning if enabled right now.

coolwhip

Noob
Maybe you should start instead of throwing tantrums. <3
You're right, calling a decision stupid is "throwing a tantrum." I mean you can keep trying to portray it as such, but it won't suddenly become one. And maybe you should read my other "non tantrum" post where I said that if this isn't some decision and if the status updates are coming back, then there's nothing to talk about.

"That's my guess, but I suppose I'll find out or someone will explain sooner or later."

That's how Crimson's post ended. Maybe someone should have clarified sooner or later, as Crimson, Juggs and others claimed they didn't really know what was going on and weren't informed beforehand. There just seemed to be a lot of miscommunication (or no communication). Just quite why you felt any of this was tantrum like is beyond me, but sure, "I respect your opinion man." Here, is that better?