What's new

The Official TYM Scrub Quotes Thread!

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
LOL SPAM FREDDY CLAWS HARDER.

You do to many gimmick resets with freddy.

You njp too much.

Quan Chi is stupidly broken.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
You guys are lucky, I don't think somebody ever said something dumb towards/around me.

Myself on the other hand...

KRYS9984

Noob
This guy I bodied (online) went into the chat and started saying.........

"You play a bullshit character"
"There is nothing you can do to punish Mileenas EX telekick"
"She's the best character in the game, Ed Boon said it himself"

BTW, he had over 8000 games played, we had an excellent connection and he mained Johnny Cage.:rolleyes:

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
"You suck, learn your own fucking combos instead of going to fucking youtube, daaamn!"

Same guy:

"Maybe you should not copy moves on youtube and make up your own and maybe you can become better like I am, you need to stop dickriding dick"

Just so you guys know, this was a random teleporting scorpion who ended combos in the flipkick.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
If you see someone post something on TYM that seems out of place for the #1 competitive Mortal Kombat site then expose those frauds here!
Can i just link a person in general?
http://testyourmight.com/members/ragnar0kz28.8199/

Featuring such gems as!
KABAL!!!!! is broken you Jax is uber but the char is not broken its just you I prove my point saying KAbal is broken 4 tournaments in a row 4 majors...
You will always be REOs criptonite I do hate Kabal myself for being so broken even tho my Kitana does very well vs Kabals hes still the hardest char to beat along whit Kenshi, and from what I heard besides Jax Skarlet also beats Kabal, you shure they patching the game again? I really hope they do but... NRS is so unpredictable. U will win EVO anyways ;)
(to CDJr)

Walking back "strategy" is cowardness on its finest
and!

Plzzzz BOOOOON a patch !!! its about time 1.06 !!!
Kung Lao is really Punishable when he does dumb spins and teleports and most of hes stuf hits very high this match is not totally in Kitanas favor but id say 5.5 / 4.5 Kitana wins this, Kitana get more room for error than kung lao, 1 mistake lao eats 37%++ Kenshi is worst match for Kitana then Kabal then Sonya, Freddy is argueable, Mr.Mileena omg Cage is not better than Kitana :( dont u dare say that :(:(:(:( Id rather go whit Smoke being better even Jax but not Cage
(to A F0xy Grampa)

Best buf u ppl need is dropping this char thats only good online cause of the less frame delays this character is bad and not viable he was cool once in umk3 times change tho.
(to Stryker forum)

and who could forget!

NIGHTWOLF is the worst in the game, people dont think hes because not many people got match exp against himm once exposed hes TERRIBLE hes aproach suck hes fast hits can be no block ducked by most of the cast and punished hes wake ups are puniched whit d1 ( if you stay at 1 body distance in case he does axe thing or EX dash ) hes very lame and easy to rush down, believe me Baraka is better.
You think Ermac wins vs Cage 6/4?? I never sayd u are bad player man!!
(to A F0xy Grampa)

OMG I will drop this its pointless the match doenst feel 6/4 as I said my buddy that allways plays offline whit me mained Ermac then changed to Kabal since he said Ermac is too slow to do anything to the top tiers hes still now still the best Ermac iv seen on streams so far and we mostly went even in matches he wins 1 I win 1 he got to win a regional whit Ermac and all, buttom line is that Kabal, Kenshi, Raiden they make me work harder than Ermac does so that match doesnt feel 6/4.
(to Metzos)

thanks i will see hehe you beat that crappy kabal good hehehe :)
(to A F0xy Grampa)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
"Baraka is terrible in the neutral game"
"Baraka only has blade charge and D4"
"Baraka has no bad matchups"
"Baraka goes 5-5 with Kabal"
"Baraka is a rushdown character"(Said this a few times myself, lololol)
"Sub beats Baraka 6-4"
"Chop Chop is Baraka's best anti air"
"Baraka's U4 has any use whatsoever"

I also second what KT Smith said. I guarantee you if he still had that upball most of us Kano players would just use it as a punish and he would be maybe barely out of bottom five.