What's new

The Official TYM Scrub Quotes Thread!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
If you guys want to see not just scrubby quotes, but scrubby threads and scrubby posts feel free to visit this wonderful website.
www.themortalkombat.com

FYI, I'll put myself on blast because my very first thread was about how zoning shouldn't be in FGs LOL
LOL... most of the stuff I posted was scrubby too. I made a post on there tonight though after seeing aj mention that site...

I simply said in a thread about ice blast spamming (lol at that): "Do what it takes to win. Next question." XD

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
LOL... most of the stuff I posted was scrubby too. I made a post on there tonight though after seeing aj mention that site...

I simply said in a thread about ice blast spamming (lol at that): "Do what it takes to win. Next question." XD
I just just saw that LMAO.He's complaining about Sub and he uses Smoke...FIIIIIIIISH

lol i just went through your recent posts and picked out my favourites. and i quoted so many because there were just too many good ones
good ones... CDjr will win EVO you will see, Stryker is better online than offline he recovers faster dont ask me why but thats how I feel those matches online, offline he doesnt recover so fast same whit Kano.. and everyone gets theyr own oppinion NW for me is the worst char in the game as it is for now if they make his f3 a low and cancelable lighting he will be uber but as for now hes so "poke able" thats why I said that.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
One of my favorites from a few months back that I still remember that makes me laugh.
on Xbox live they sent me a message
them "you just spammed the same moves over and over"
me "what moves did I spam?"
them "all of them"

aj1701

Noob
ha... you used to go there too?

I think I hated you over there, if you're who I think you were. Thought you were a big troll. lulz
LOL. I had the same name there. Ya I was a scrub there. I did a few trolling posts there in the last few months but i haven't really been there since i joined here.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I'm glad I read Juggs threads when I first got here, or else I'd be calling everyone "CHEAP!" "SPAMMER!" "YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT THIS GAME!" and so on.

Thank goodness for keeping an open mind. (& Juggs)