What's new

General/Other - Mileena The Mileena General Discussion Thread (All Variations)

Essentially lol

A question if anyone has thought about it. Has anyone looked into/thought about what is the best stage for Mileena? I mainly play on the Kove (mainly for the music :p) due to the interactable on the right can be converted into Roll for a full combo and launching off the stands midscreen for mobility and telekick shenanigans.

What do you guys think?
That's a very good question and I've never thought of it that way before. Stage picking didn't seem a thing here like in the last game.

I'll need to pay more attention.

Essentially lol

A question if anyone has thought about it. Has anyone looked into/thought about what is the best stage for Mileena? I mainly play on the Kove (mainly for the music :p) due to the interactable on the right can be converted into Roll for a full combo and launching off the stands midscreen for mobility and telekick shenanigans.

What do you guys think?
Well as you already know, interactables barely even exist as far as I'm concerned. I never remember to use them unless I can throw shit at someone, lol.

I'd imagine stages with armored corner escapes to avoid block pressure would help her most. So like Jinsei Chamber or something. (Which I happen to like the music). Come to think of it, there's a lot of surprisingly good music tracks in this game.

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
Wish sonic would have played her more since he claims she's A+ tier now lmao ...... Saw thegab man doing his thing tryin to steal his hype by beating a ermac who prob labbed cassie and tanya all dam week XD

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
@TheGabStandard That comeback in the corner was probably the most epic episode of this week. Very strong neutral game but risk is still killing :c
Thanks, much appreciated. I havent fully analysed my matches but did notice i took more risks than i do in casual games, something to work on.

Wish sonic would have played her more since he claims she's A+ tier now lmao ...... Saw thegab man doing his thing tryin to steal his hype by beating a ermac who prob labbed cassie and tanya all dam week XD
Wait? Sonic says she's A+ tier now? Why?

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
He did........... Now we get to be called down players cause this dude who I'm starting not to like is spewing bullshit with nothing to back it up. Once again I saw nothing new, no new tech same unsafe garbage, and lack of match up knowledge. Run it back for shits and giggles and count the free failed tele kicks or ballrolls unpunished yet, his twitter like (Mileena be better then y'all saids!!! ).Watch what you say on here guys from this point, the blind sheep going to start trolling us HARDER!!!!!! Lol

:DOGE:DOGE

Last edited:

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
A+
Also he told them before his match with toxin, listen to the commentators before his first fight in twitch archives. You will vomit.....

Last edited:

freerf245

11 11 11 11
He said she was A+ tier due to her superior footsies and range in piercing. I'm sure if her overhead was faster he would use her.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Currently I think Piercing is like "B1 is everything I got". Unlike other mid tier if they don't have good mid they have a lot of other things to make up for that (errron black has 8f pokes, 16f overhead and 21122....) she is just....sign....

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
have not posted here in a bit (mainly cause was getting sick of reading near constant whining/bickering from certain users) but...

to be fair sonic is known to up play stuff a bit, most times he posts tech its with a "look at this uber broken stuff" vibe.
i dont think mileena gets 3-7ed by anyone (just my opinion) so i do think shes better than alot give her credit for, maybe A+ jumping the gun abit though.

when they changed b12 it was a big boost for piercing (especially b12 on whiff) but still imo ethereal her strongest and having 2 viable variations is not a bad spot for a char to be in at all

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
have not posted here in a bit (mainly cause was getting sick of reading near constant whining/bickering from certain users) but...

to be fair sonic is known to up play stuff a bit, most times he posts tech its with a "look at this uber broken stuff" vibe.
i dont think mileena gets 3-7ed by anyone (just my opinion) so i do think shes better than alot give her credit for, maybe A+ jumping the gun abit though.

when they changed b12 it was a big boost for piercing (especially b12 on whiff) but still imo ethereal her strongest and having 2 viable variations is not a bad spot for a char to be in at all
Damn Ravenous confirmed unviable? :p

I agree due to variations no one destroys her (unless you play DF Kang without Ethereal). You are right about B12 though

Skedar70

Noob
I like ravenous, I think ethereal is her best but I also think ravenous is ok its not like its completely awful. Does anyone remember when it was considered her best variation and ethereal was nowhere to be mentioned?

1man3letters

Damn Ravenous confirmed unviable? :p
theres just no reason to use it over piercing/ethereal mu wise imo, so id deem that as unviable.
tools wise unless the pounces get changed somehow the health buff isnt enough to warrant giving up piercings strings/low sai or ethereals fades

I like ravenous, I think ethereal is her best but I also think ravenous is ok its not like its completely awful. Does anyone remember when it was considered her best variation and ethereal was nowhere to be mentioned?
i remember saltface saying it was and sheep repeating it lol, even before ethereal got buffed ravenous imo was never ever her best

Skedar70

Noob
theres just no reason to use it over piercing/ethereal mu wise imo, so id deem that as unviable.
tools wise unless the pounces get changed somehow the health buff isnt enough to warrant giving up piercings strings/low sai or ethereals fades

i remember saltface saying it was and sheep repeating it lol, even before ethereal got buffed ravenous imo was never ever her best
Well you get more damage and you get a faster pseudo overhead db4. But yeah I would still pick ethereal over it.

1man3letters

Well you get more damage and you get a faster pseudo overhead db4. But yeah I would still pick ethereal over it.
more damage that ethereal yea but not piercing.
low pounce would be decent if it was a proper overhead/command grab but its pretty lackluster in its current state

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
i always thought piercing was better than ravenous. and after the patch it got better. b12 is a very good tool but it doesn't make her A+ in my book. i watched that mileena/ermac match and the ermac player looked like a deer in the headlights.