What's new

General/Other - Mileena The Mileena General Discussion Thread (All Variations)

I don't know if this is common knowledge once again putting that out there. I just labbed Tanya with mileena and a mid soft jump will not only beat all her wake ups, but then also allow a free ballroll punish or f3 full combo punish help me play with these ideas ppls =). I've never seen anyone doing this against Tanya's on hard knock down, but it should work across the cast... Also f3 full combo only works on her overhead tight timing.... Ballroll is easy and free punish.
mid soft jump? What is that?

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"

You guys ever notice how good her lows are for trip guard pressure?

I'll sure be using @ZeroEffect frame trap with these trip guard punishes more often lol

Im surprised as hell her f4 hitbox is so low most Jp's whiffs omg im too happy i found this ^_^

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
Yeah I noticed that worked well. Neutral jump beats most advancing moves period, so neutral jump Telekick is something I'm starting to do more lately. In this case you're right that Roll is the better punish. I need to find ways to optimize my damage potential.
After roll I just b34 sai b12 1+2 or 21u4 for hkd

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
Uhhh hell ya your great with kitana, dvor, and your mileena on point plus!! I need a mileena brother in clan =). Also your extremely active on tym and psn so hell yes

Last edited:

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
Well to me it is, sorry it was a let down for you. Hey there's always your quan cheese ya know so I wouldn't worry about it. In closing know one else is butthurt about my wording, sorry dear prince Knicks I miss used godlike........ PS don't expect a response ever again anyone who's so petty with words is not worth my time and not the reason I come on here, at least be constructive. Sorry my find doesn't meet your definition requirements lol!

:DOGE pss:::: why don't we ignore each other so we don't waste anymore time ........
Edit:::: what a relief ignore button is GODLIKE!!!!!!!

Last edited:

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated

You guys ever notice how good her lows are for trip guard pressure?

I'll sure be using @ZeroEffect frame trap with these trip guard punishes more often lol

Im surprised as hell her f4 hitbox is so low most Jp's whiffs omg im too happy i found this ^_^
Kitana's jump punches are garbage against ducking opponents. Even if you just duck and not using any low profile move it's very hard for Kitana to space herself correctly to land a jump 1 or 2. And the starting position is the perfect spot for all of her jump attacks to whiff lol. Try something else like Cassie's or D'vorah jump attacks
And can someone try testing this please: Mileena can reversal normal roll the gap in Lao's 44 string lol. Sonya's 6f parry doesn't work but her roll works (hitbox issue I think)

Last edited:
Subs ok, a good defensive sub can be frustrating. I feel like Liu Kang eats Mileena alive though, not sure if it's the worst but it's definitely one of her harder match ups imo.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
So basically anyone with good rushdown...
Essentially lol

A question if anyone has thought about it. Has anyone looked into/thought about what is the best stage for Mileena? I mainly play on the Kove (mainly for the music :p) due to the interactable on the right can be converted into Roll for a full combo and launching off the stands midscreen for mobility and telekick shenanigans.

What do you guys think?

Last edited: