What's new

The Injustice Top 8 for Defend The North has been Finalized!

If it's all right, I'd rather not do it this weekend as I have a war with NRF coming up tomorrow and I need to focus on it. I'm sure you understand the importance of preparing for wars, Outworld.

So excluding today and tomorrow, I'll be down anytime in the coming week, doesn't matter what time.

AK Pig Of The Hut
INDEED BLAKE WARS OR WITHOUT QUESTIONING IMPORTANT .. HOWEVER YOUR HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT VS NRF . THEY ARE WEAK AND WILL BE USED AS PRACTICE!!!

Also can someone explain.. Who gives the Emperors the right to command Pig of the Hut? Is it Ak Emperor Pig of the Hut now?? :eek:;)
YOU SPEAK WITH SUCH BUFFOOERNY IN YOUR VOICE!! .. NOTICE HOW YOU SPOKE THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY REMAINED KNEELING WHILE IN MY PRESENTS! . YOU BELONG IN THE WASTELAND OF OUTWORLD .. YOUR NOT WORTHY TO BE APRT OF OUTWORLDS CHALLENGES

Last edited:

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
INDEED BLAKE WARS OR WITHOUT QUESTIONING IMPORTANT .. HOWEVER YOUR HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT VS NRF . THEY ARE WEAK AND WILL USED AS PRACTICE!!!

YOU SPEAK WITH SUCH BUFFOOERNY IN YOUR VOICE!! .. NOTICE HOW YOU SPOKE THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY REMAINED KNEELING WHILE IN MY PRESENTS! . YOU BELONG IN THE WASTELAND OF OUTWORLD .. YOUR NOT WORTHY TO BE APRT OF OUTWORLDS CHALLENGES
hes a mere mortal emperor.

Sabin

Elder God
Also I had to restart today so there is a archive of matches on my Twitch archive if you can't wait. Someone will link it in here most likely but don't forget to subscribe to the channel - youtube.com/fgcsabin - thanks! will try to upload this asap

Major props to Rev0lver for that *insane* Lex Luthor gameplay. Never seen anything like it. Absolutely jaw dropping. Even the matches where he redefined "bodied" were mad hype simply because of the insane setups going on.

Oh ChrisG........ You make me sad.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Guys, I still enjoy Injustice. You won't have to worry about me representing the game properly on stream, I always got your guys back.

Someone tag GGA 16 Bit and let him know I'm sorry for getting frustrated last week re: injustice in NYC

Yeah it's cool. We know you're a friend of NRS community. Thanks for streaming.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
So many EMP,

Fuckin stream was so hype, soooooooooooooooooo hype. Tons of fun watching those, thank you to everyone who put on a hell of a show,

shout outs to Rev, you're a god damn beast man.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i wish i could have made it out there, maybe apex i can go, i wish i wasn't so fucking busy as much i could have gone to everything like i wanted. going to try to make it out to more events.