What's new

The Injustice Top 8 for Defend The North has been Finalized!

Sorry, they hadn't listed EMPR next to Grr's name when he was on stream. I'll make a quick correction.
BLAKE YOU DISAPPOINT ME!!!!! YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE COLISEUM .... YOU HEARD WHAT AK Pig Of The Hut STATED . I HEREBY GIVE YOU A CHALLENGE !!! GAMERBLAKE VS PIG OF THE HUT ... OUTWORLDS COLISEUM . ON CAT NIP STREAM!!! .. YOU WILL ACCEPT THIS TASTY CHALLENGE!!! WHAT DATES ARE YOU TO AVAILABLE?? I AWAIT YOUR ANSWERS!!!! HIS ZOD WILL SEEK FAILURE IN YOU!!!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
BLAKE YOU DISAPPOINT ME!!!!! YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE COLISEUM .... YOU HEARD WHAT AK Pig Of The Hut STATED . I HEREBY GIVE YOU A CHALLENGE !!! GAMERBLAKE VS PIG OF THE HUT ... OUTWORLDS COLISEUM . ON CAT NIP STREAM!!! .. YOU WILL ACCEPT THIS TASTY CHALLENGE!!! WHAT DATES ARE YOU TO AVAILABLE?? I AWAIT YOUR ANSWERS!!!! HIS ZOD WILL SEEK FAILURE IN YOU!!!
It'll be a 5-0 blow-out in Pig's favor, but...fuck it.

AK Pig Of The Hut

You down or no? I'm available anytime.

RIF

Noob
This tournament had an unbelievable amount of HYPE. There were killers everywhere.

- REO's MMH looked incredible. He is making adjustments between rounds against characters that can give MMH a run for his money. (Bane, Lex)
- Revolver's Lex is insane. Makes me want to pick him up.
- The only Aquaman in the top 8 is an Ares.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
im in

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
All I know is, this tournament has some of the most condensed/jam-packed hype I've ever seen.. I tuned in late, but almost every match I saw before I had to leave came down to the last bit of life.

It was just one nailbiter after another, one close finish after another. With so many of the matches to get from Top 16 -> Top 8, you had no idea who was going to win.

And along those lines, I have absolutely no idea what's going to happen tomorrow.

Anyway.. Another hype postpatch tourney from IGAU. Keep em coming :D

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Also can someone explain.. Who gives the Emperors the right to command Pig of the Hut? Is it Ak Emperor Pig of the Hut now?? :eek:;)