What's new

The Injustice Top 8 for Defend The North has been Finalized!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I mean no disrespect dawg, this is not a top 5 discussion. This is a myles won't shut up about a completely irrelevant topic discussion and now he's got our poor pug caught in his vortex.
Oh no disrespect at all , I was just really saying

1. us ZOD players will catch up soon

2. Myles is an idiot, fake account if u haven't figured it out yet

3. And ZOD is top 3-6

4. Also clarification on ZOD top 8 placements

trufenix

bye felicia
Oh no disrespect at all , I was just really saying

3. And ZOD is top 3-6

My personal feeling is that both you and Dave have proven pretty convincingly that Zod is Top whatever material, that neither of you have placed top 8 even by chance is either extremely shit luck mu wise (not that I know who besides Scorpion is bad for Zod) or just some sort of weird cosmic necessity.

And didn't you crack top 8 somewhere?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

3. And ZOD is top 3-6

You know what though? You at least place top 16.
You can at least say "Hey, Zod could be top 3-10, look at these matches. Look at the work that's been done."
You saying Zod top 3-10, I could believe it and you could make a very very strong case about it.

KF could make a case for top 10, maybe, like half the cast can do the same.
Top 5 is a stretch I'm not willing to personally humor because the results don't match the claim, and other characters do what she does harder, better, faster, stronger. If all it took to make someone a top 5 character was "the opponent has to guess wrong enough" then well you know what I'm going to say from here.

Pig Of The Hut

You can at least say "Hey, Zod could be top 3-10, look at these matches. Look at the work that's been done."
You saying Zod top 3-10, I could believe it and you could make a very very strong case about it.

Top 5 is a stretch I'm not willing to personally humor because the results don't match the claim, and other characters do what she does harder, better, faster, stronger. If all it took to make someone a top 5 character was "the opponent has to guess wrong enough" then well you know what I'm going to say from here.
i keep it real

as a player ive not yet matched my character's viability but i will

Pig Of The Hut

My personal feeling is that both you and Dave have proven pretty convincingly that Zod is Top whatever material, that neither of you have placed top 8 even by chance is either extremely shit luck mu wise (not that I know who besides Scorpion is bad for Zod) or just some sort of weird cosmic necessity.

And didn't you crack top 8 somewhere?
scorp is 5-5 or 6-4 zod

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
DOOMBAWKZ, PIG AND FRIENDS: TOP 8 IS STARTING RIGHT NOW!!!

Killer Frost is the only character considered to be 'Top 5' that no one is surprised to see in or out of top 8. She's not there = poor character representation, she is there = the characters op but these don't apply to Ares , Bane or even Hawkgirl that have had more success than her because they're bad characters and get there because people don't know the matchup..
I can't be asked to reiterate the same point over and over but just know that when there's a tournament and Killer Frost doesn't make top 8, I said she was bad from the beginning and no one listened
Fun fact: Green Arrow has only missed 3 Top 8's in Regionals and Majors.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?

Well, I suppose this is your standpoint, and while I feel otherwise, you are entitled to it. There is no problem, you'll have to excuse my concern, I was just worried you were under Myles' spell, and not that you truly felt this way. I can't begin to understand some of the logic some players come up with, and as such, it is easy for myself to make inferences that aren't entirely accurate.

Fun Fact: I've won or placed top 3 in every tournament I've played in, so I guess I'm just gonna have to Rebelo you until further notice. ;)

xxNaysayer116: But Ricky, you aren't telling us the names or nature of the tournaments you-

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Well, I suppose this is your standpoint, and while I feel otherwise, you are entitled to it. There is no problem, you'll have to excuse my concern, I was just worried you were under Myles' spell, and not that you truly felt this way. I can't begin to understand some of the logic some players come up with, and as such, it is easy for myself to make inferences that aren't entirely accurate.

Fun Fact: I've won or placed top 3 in every tournament I've played in, so I guess I'm just gonna have to Rebelo you until further notice. ;)
You'll have to understand my standpoint on things, for a while I considered Bane to be super great in spite of his lack of results and people dogged me on it even to this day where I've looked back and seen my errors. I simply wish to hold everyone to the same standard I, myself, am held to.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
You'll have to understand my standpoint on things, for a while I considered Bane to be super great in spite of his lack of results and people dogged me on it even to this day where I've looked back and seen my errors. I simply wish to hold everyone to the same standard I, myself, am held to.
Which, I suppose, is the best standard to hold one'self and the community to as well. The main issue is, you'll have to understand and expect backlash when adding Myles' name and 'agreement' in a post. In hindsight, I realize I was too emotional to understand what you wrote upon seeing such, and I'll admit, my weeping in real life was a tad bit extreme. I just thought he....I thought he.....I thought he got to you. I....I was so scared....

But now that I pressed Ctrl+F: Myles >Delete> and was able to read your post for what it was, un-addled, I see where you're coming from.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Which, I suppose, is the best standard to hold one'self and the community to as well. The main issue is, you'll have to understand and expect backlash when adding Myles' name and 'agreement' in a post. In hindsight, I realize I was too emotional to understand what you wrote upon seeing such, and I'll admit, my weeping in real life was a tad bit extreme. I just thought he....I thought he.....I thought he got to you. I....I was so scared....

But now that I pressed Ctrl+F: Myles >Delete> and was able to read your post for what it was, un-addled, I see where you're coming from.
Its ok. Here, come hug it out.
*open arms*