What's new

The Injustice League Podcast: Episode 1

@DarthArma how am i "rampid" on the forums? i want an explanation pl0x. only person i put on blast is crimson
maybe I only read the worst of it, and rampant is exaggerating it a bit, but you' werepretty disrespectful. "are u always dangling off of someone's dick?" to NOT CS. You should try to hash it out with crimson with a PM, and not shit talking to people in threads.

And I gave you plenty of compliments. Be happy with that! lol

I don't think you should take what he said less seriously. Anyone who thinks REO is better than you at this point is delirious, and I know he is not among. They doubted and you proved them wrong. Be happy with that.

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
and @EMPEROR_THEO . that trophy thing was more of a joke. i didnt know you knew about apex at the time and ofcourse was confident and a bit angry at the bias with tym at the same time. no disrespect to the people i beat or outplaced at apex.

Last edited:

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
i didnt "talk a lot of shit". lol my dog could come in and step on my keyboard and someone would mistake it for a call out or me hyping myself up. smh

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I just want to be clear that I never said that being 'hype' is unprofessional or anything like it.

I'm a big fan of hype, and I've done my best to help create it here on the forums. I'm not opposed to making challenges, calling people out, being salty, money matches, challenges for character supremacy, competitive smack talk, popping off or anything of the sort.

What I am opposed to, is totally disrespecting players on a public platform in front of thousands of viewers due to perceived lack of skill or the fact that they are learning and playing characters differently than the commentator would. That's not 'hype' at all, and it's not only offensive to guys who are doing their best, it's discouraging to people who might be considering coming out to play at their current skill levels.

The FGC has never been Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood and a certain amount of thick skin is a necessary to survive.. But there's no excuse for trashing people on the mic at a major, and that's the point I wanted to get across.

I felt the KIT commentary as a whole was a lot of fun and mostly very enjoyable-- but there were specific points at which a couple of people crossed the line. Apologies were made, and I think we've talked through it now and most people understand.

This had nothing to do with impressing E-Sports companies and everything to do with respecting each other as members of a community and as human beings.

Last edited:

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Sweet, the more podcasts the better. A nice, entertaining way to get into the minds of our community players without waiting for them to happen to be on stream and be talkative. When you work as much as some of us, podcasts can be a godsend. Like having you opponent dropping a combo you weren't gonna live through.

Hades

Noob
Is there any chance you could get this up on YouTube. I managed to watch 45 minutes before my ipad shat itself and exited out of whatever website I was on. Now I can't even try watching it :(. Anyway the first 45 minutes I listened to was really good can't wait to hear the rest