What's new

The Injustice League Podcast: Episode 1

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
@DarthArma we're on the same kinda boat. We both have a risky wakeup. I have a shoryuken. Both of us can be full combo punished badly. both do little damage .

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
He's right.

At least wakeup slide is invincible. Trait is the only think saving wakeup scoop at all and against a character like Killer Frost Batman slide truly is better.

I don't think a wakeup attack can be classified as good unless it's fully invincible.
Poor Arrow... =/

coolwhip

Noob
What's a good wake up attack in your opinion?
That's relative, but I do know what isn't an especially good wake-up: A wake-up that isn't invincible, can be stuffed rather easily, and can be jumped. Not to mention, it's super unsafe (which wouldn't be that big of a deal if it were fully invincible). If you get the timing down, you're essentially full combo punishing Aquaman for attempting to wake-up. I'm not saying scoop on wake-up is completely useless. It has two hits so it breaks armor, and it has hella reach so if your opponent isn't on top of you after the knockdown you might catch him off guard before he's close enough to stuff it. But I wouldn't say it's a great wake-up move. When I'm against Aquaman, I never really feel that I need to respect his wake-ups. I'm a Batman main too, and obviously that match-up is damn tough, but one thing I don't have to especially worry about is Aquaman's wake-ups.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Slide isnt fully invincible, You can stuff it on wake up, you can punish it on block, you can even jump away, whiff a move, and still have time to punish it.

What's a good wake up?? guys??
Good wake ups :

zatanna tele
Cyborg grapple
Shazam tele
Arrow's jump back arrow shooting move
frost slide (arguably)

probably best wakeups

But the real wakeup that is best is aqua d2 Kappa