What's new

The Injustice League Podcast: Episode 1

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Featuring EMP Darth Arma, EMPEROR THEO, EMPEROR KITANAPRIME, and EMPEROR DMS. (Should we have been 3 Kings and a Dark Knight?)

In the first episode of our weekly recurring podcast, we discuss several hot topics of the last few weeks, including KIT, Apex, Flash of America, SCR, and much more! Weigh in and let us know what you like, what you didn't like, special guest requests, and what content you want added to the discussions!

INJUSTICE LEAGUE PODCAST: EPISODE 1

0:00 3/5 being tournament standard, KIT HYPE
17:45 Flash of America
22:45 Apex, Jupiter/Reo
31:30 Patch 1.06
33:50 DMS impressions
38:15 Double or Nothing
42:50 D1 Trident Rush Aquaman
56:10 Batman
62:24 Zod mirror
67:00 Online sets: What is the cut off point?
73:15 SCR HYPE, WoundCowboy/Tyrant heat, Exhibition match discussion
77:25 Theo calls out Rico Suave for Aquaman of America
83:50 Goomba vs. Filipino Man
95:25 Message to Zyphox
97:00 Shujinkydink's call outs
105:50 Syknis
107:22 Argenrost
110:50 Florida Injustice scene
117:00 Leveling up your scene
121:45 Is being hype on commentary unprofessional?

Last edited:

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I feel like I should preface this by saying "The more podcasts the merrier" and while I haven't had the opportunity to listen, the podcast crew here looks promising. Thanks for doing this. That being said, that's a 1Gig .wav file and would be better served (and more portable) being a .mp3/.mp4

I'll tell you all about how I feel about it on my podcast
Cool then could I invite you as a guest on my podcast? We're doing a feature piece on NRS podcasts.

Last edited:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
just to confirm my break placings, i got 2nd or 3rd (correct me if am wrong, i didn't know what i got at one of the round robin tournaments) every time besides the first. i did beat rico before at the break, but then he beat jupiter and then came back in grand finals and beat me one time so yes.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I have added timestamps to the OP.

DMS I hope there are a plethora of impressions in this podcast.
Funny you say that...

I feel like I should preface this by saying "The more podcasts the merrier" and while I haven't had the opportunity to listen, the podcast crew here looks promising. Thanks for doing this. That being said, that's a 1Gig .wav file and would be better served (and more portable) being a .mp3/.mp4

Cool then could I invite you as a guest on my podcast? We're doing a feature piece on NRS podcasts.

Send me the steps you gave Dave to convert and I'll have it done ASAP.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
also i wanted to say something about the reo and jupiter thing, when playing rico, he plays the player not the character. he knows mine and REO"s tendencies more so than jupiter ( i think) and am willing to bet harold would beat rico in tournament because of that. rico when playing the unfimiliar is his biggest fear (he told me he would lose to an ares if he ever played one) hence his lost to playing to win at TFC.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
@DarthArma Let me clear up the casuals thing. It's not that I was salty or anything, it's that I don't really get to fight a Batman on your lvl, I do this with every top player I can play, I sit down and I invite them whenever they're on and 99% of the time I get long sets so I can learn the matchup, what works, what doesn't along with how I should approach them. I remember a set I had with pig 2-3 months ago where we played like 5 hours straight. I didn't mean to offend you in any way, I just wanted to know why you leave when you hit 10 wins since I really wanted to learn the matchup and what I do wrong since you're one of the few players who just straight out beat me and a FT10 doesn't really let me experiment on what works best.