What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

Player matches are buggy with the new 1.04 update. Taking muuuch longer to find someone. Sometimes it says opponent accepted/declined but is still "looking for opponent"

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
I don't know if this has been posted:

Button scheme configuration randomly resets to default in any offline mode --Story, Battle, S.T.A.R., Training-- after someone initiates a Clash.

It reverts back to normal once the next match is loaded. But this is a serious issue, one that has also been present in tournaments. I recall seeing several instances where the players went to check their buttons config after a match because something went wrong mid match.

colt hecterrific

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Bildslash

I, for sure, have had my config reset to 1 in offline (tournament) matches I don't think I've ever seen it occur from a Clash though. Can you reproduce it?

For that matter, I don't know what causes the control glitches in the first place...I think it has something to do with setting buttons mid-match or hitting "Default". I never looked in depth into it, I just make sure default isn't selected and the controls are set at the char select screen and it seems OK.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Bildslash

I, for sure, have had my config reset to 1 in offline (tournament) matches I don't think I've ever seen it occur from a Clash though. Can you reproduce it?

For that matter, I don't know what causes the control glitches in the first place...I think it has something to do with setting buttons mid-match or hitting "Default". I never looked in depth into it, I just make sure default isn't selected and the controls are set at the char select screen and it seems OK.
It's hard to reproduce because it is completely random. But, when it does happen it's exclusively after a clash, be it in Story, Battle, STAR Labs or Training.

I set my button config on day 1 and haven't changed it save for the 3 STAR Labs missions that involved shooting asteroids. This sudden change in button config has happened to me at least 10 times on many different occasions with no correlation to changes I did for those STAR Labs missions.

I decided to post this because I just had it happen mid match during my run with Scorpion in ladder. I'm worried this might happen during one my matches at EVO; I already have to worry about the InPin converter randomly looping one of the L3/R3 directions.

I don't know if this has been posted:

Button scheme configuration randomly resets to default in any offline mode --Story, Battle, S.T.A.R., Training-- after someone initiates a Clash.

It reverts back to normal once the next match is loaded. But this is a serious issue, one that has also been present in tournaments. I recall seeing several instances where the players went to check their buttons config after a match because something went wrong mid match.

colt hecterrific
Oh wow, this is very awkward. Could this be related?
http://testyourmight.com/threads/control-changing-glitch.33759/

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Just a graphical glitch with batgirl. In hall of justice, if batgirl's opponent gets hit by the interactable moving robot as she spoke bombs them, the string attaches to batgirl instead of her opponent and remains there for the duration of the move.

Cairnsy

Noob
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but some people highlight the character they want and let the timer run out, if they're player one they automatically get the last stage they selected without letting player 2 choose.
It'd be good if the character select and stage select timers were seperate.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but some people highlight the character they want and let the timer run out, if they're player one they automatically get the last stage they selected without letting player 2 choose.
It'd be good if the character select and stage select timers were seperate.
Actually, the stage is randomly selected. If you look at the background during the character select screen, that is the stage that will be chosen. If someone is trying to bullshit you at the CSS, deselect your character and hover over it. That way that can't quickly select their character at the last moment and choose the field. You'll be stuck with the field shown in the background.

Cairnsy

Noob
Actually, the stage is randomly selected. If you look at the background during the character select screen, that is the stage that will be chosen. If someone is trying to bullshit you at the CSS, deselect your character and hover over it. That way that can't quickly select their character at the last moment and choose the field. You'll be stuck with the field shown in the background.
I thought it was but this one particular guy I go against always gets the airfield stage by using this method.
I could be missing something though.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Since stages are such a game changer in this game, it would be helpful if you can change the stage in training mode without having to re-pick your characters.

CrimsonShadow

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
Ok so every time I turn my Xbox off then on again it seems to cause some issue with the DLC characters I have already downloaded, When I go to training I only see 2 of the 3 DLC characters I have already downloaded.

To get things working again I have to go to my system settings clear my system cache then re-download Lobo, But once I turn my Xbox off & on again I have to do the same thing.

Batgirl & Scorpion show up but no Lobo for some reason, This problem has only started happening for me since the Scorpion DLC was released.

I was happy with the old problem of downloading the batman compatibility pack everyday.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
By all appearances the release of all the recent DLC was due to a cock-up. Some of these files may be incomplete and thus screwing up the game.

The idea that Season Pass holders are being rewarded with early access isn't exactly 100% true I think. Wait for it to be patched I guess.

By all appearances the release of all the recent DLC was due to a cock-up. Some of these files may be incomplete and thus screwing up the game.

The idea that Season Pass holders are being rewarded with early access isn't exactly 100% true I think. Wait for it to be patched I guess.
I think you're right, I downloaded the Red Son 2 pack when I saw it was available, now I cannot play any online matches.

This might only be my game, but on STAR Lab 140, (the final Hawkgirl one) something is wrong. In all of the videos I've seen, Lex stands there as he attempts to fire his laser, and you do combos to stop him. But on my disc, if I hit him once, he stops configuring the laser and goes back to fighting me. That's all fine and dandy, the only problem is, his shield is still there. When he has this shield on, no attacks cause him to flinch. This makes it nearly impossible for me to complete.

Any pointers, or suggestions? Or is that just how the STAR lab was planned and the dudes on the youtube videos just got extremely lucky.

i'm a stick player and all my friends are controller users (still in the n00bish mindset) they thought it was cheap that i was using an arcade stick

anyways, i decided to try out the controller in the game, i've never messed up my inputs this bad (not even on street fighter), i'll make sure it's not just me/my bro's controllers but god damn, you have to be extra precise with the controls (i was on the 360 anyways)

they need to turn down the negative edge for controllers a bit (unless it's just me not being used to it) just something felt off, using harley i would go for b22 xx TS (db3)~1 and more times than not i got b22 ~ pop pop (db2), i tried both of my bro's controllers and nothing changed

anyone else have this kind of problem

DJbezoar

fuel retard
There is a small graphical glitch with Aguamang: If you whiff an interactable combo extender (bouncing someone off of something. dunno really what to call it) after you do his scoop.. His trident will freak the fuck out.

Doesnt really affect anything.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I dont know why, but lately im getting a dirty disc error with injustice, and it happens when i see that i dont automatically sign in for xbox but have to do it manually, and as soon as i start a match, i get the dirty disc errror. When i reset my xbox its gone, but it already happened 2 times since yesterday...

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
Soo.... Wonder Woman's B3 is not jump canceling.... again. I don't know why this is just happening to Wonder Woman. everybody's B3 should be universal.

lawzoers

Noob
I was playing a Killer Frost mirror, my opponent blocked a slide of mine and I expected a non-low reversal attempt so I did a MB parry, succesfully countering his MB F+3, and then I proceed to start my combo punish with a B+3. When my hit made contact the frozen KF absorbed all the knockdown, standing just there like nothing happened. After these events I inquire to myself, ¿does KF should be able to parry armored moves? ¿If my characther gets frozen should it still remain with any armor it haves prior being parried?

I experienced an issue today when I started to play Injustice on my Xbox 360. I downloaded scorpion and went to try him out through training mode to only have my Xbox freeze at the character selection screen. I tried a few more times with the same results so afterwards I deleted my character download of scorpion to try again. I got past the character and level selection to only have it freeze on the loading screen before the fight. I tried this again with the same results but now at the loading screen.

At first I thought maybe it's my system acting up so I tried a couple other games to see if they would freeze too but they didn't which brings me here. I believe there is a flaw with the scorpion DLC where it freezes your game because I played Injustice last night with no problems in til today.

Am I the only one who is experiencing this problem and is there a way to fix it or am I going to have to wait forever for a response and/or a fix?

EDIT: I just tried again and now the character selection is only showing scorpion and batgirl and not lobo, as well, the game is still freezing whether it be in battle mode, s.t.a.r labs, training, and even multiplayer.

Is anyone having an issue with their controller not working on xbox once you get into a match? I have the madcatz Fightstick pro, and it works fine in menus but as soon as I enter a match no inputs work at all except the Xbox guide button. It doesn't matter what mode it is - training, single fight, online whatever. Once I quit to xbox home it works just fine. Really bizarre.

Also tried with a regular Xbox controller, same issue. The only input that works is the analog stick.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I experienced an issue today when I started to play Injustice on my Xbox 360. I downloaded scorpion and went to try him out through training mode to only have my Xbox freeze at the character selection screen. I tried a few more times with the same results so afterwards I deleted my character download of scorpion to try again. I got past the character and level selection to only have it freeze on the loading screen before the fight. I tried this again with the same results but now at the loading screen.

At first I thought maybe it's my system acting up so I tried a couple other games to see if they would freeze too but they didn't which brings me here. I believe there is a flaw with the scorpion DLC where it freezes your game because I played Injustice last night with no problems in til today.

Am I the only one who is experiencing this problem and is there a way to fix it or am I going to have to wait forever for a response and/or a fix?

EDIT: I just tried again and now the character selection is only showing scorpion and batgirl and not lobo, as well, the game is still freezing whether it be in battle mode, s.t.a.r labs, training, and even multiplayer.
This exact same thing is happening to me.

I figured it had something to do with the compatibility pack post-official Scorpion release so I'm in the process of redownloading that as we speak. I thought it would probably work since I wasn't having any trouble before the 11th. Granted I haven't been on since the 10th, but now my hopes are a dashed.

What is this?

EDIT: I also reinstalled the title update and the game isn't freezing for me. At least online.

colt
hecterrific
@literally anyone

Hey everyone, my game keeps randomly freezing on the menus and I cant get into any game modes without this happening. Im playing on xbox and never had this problem till today. Anyone else getting this?