What's new

The Injustice Issues/Bugs and Minor Suggestions Thread

Eyedentical

That's it? That's all you got?
Game settings are likely the way to go.
Player settings may mean anything that's tied to one's profile. Tell me: which file size is bigger? My gut says the one that is tied to unlocks and progress will have a larger one.
Game settings is 64KB and Player is 200KB

BCE

Noob
its just me or on PSN, its incredibly easy to appear "connecting to the match ---- session no longer available " ?

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I'd like it if players who don't have the season pass or didn't buy the DLC characters could have access to the DLC characters in Training Mode. That way players who are unsure about the DLC characters could try out the DLC before they buy it and could also learn to practice against the DLC characters without needing to spend money. Of course the player would have to actually buy the DLC Character to use outside of Training Mode.

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
As some of you may have realized by now, there is a clash quote glitch that prevents characters from saying more than 1 set of clash quotes against each other. For some reason (and I think this issue may be online only), you always get the same clash quotes. For example, Batgirl and Joker have multiple different clash quotes that depend on who activated the clash but online they always say the exact same thing.

If Batgirl activates the clash it ALWAYS goes,

Batgirl: Gonna send you to hell.
Joker: Naaahhh it's overrated.

And if Joker activates the clash it's ALWAYS,

Joker: Shall we play Batgirl?
Batgirl: I play rough!

See the problem? There are actually 2 more clash interactions for both scenarios (4 total that we're missing) but we always get the same one online. This goes for pretty much all other characters IIRC. Surprised that not many people have requested a fix for this yet.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Talking of quotes:

In the Spanish (latinamerican) version there are at least 2 quotes that are in the wrong language:

*Regime's Aquaman clash quote vs Superman is in french: AM - "I can match your strength!" SM - "Almost"

*One of Black Adam's many quotes after doing his throw is in a language I haven't identified yet.

colt

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Is there a glitch on atlantis when the power chars BREAk the glass, but gadget chars can still use the wheel? Or is that intended?

J1gabyte

Noob
Not sure where to post this, but seems to me like something buggish is going down in 360 Battles. Looking at the global leaderboards for Battles, the visible top 20 in a lot of the battle modes are the same characters with crazy fast times capped out at 300,000 points. Like for the Classic Battle, it's all Cyborg at 42 seconds. How is that even possible? Poisoned: Green Arrow 16 seconds, Mystery: Flash 21 seconds, to list a couple more. How do you go through 10 opponents in 16 seconds?

Maybe this is common knowledge and I just haven't heard of this, but I can't figure out how the hell they are doing that. Can they do whatever they are doing in ranked matches, or is it just a bug in the leaderboards?

RoGE

Noob
I might not know the properties on Grundy's super but when I activated it, I jumped at the superman player who proceeded to use his jumping eye lasers and hit me. After this I got out of grundy's super mode.

The lasers didn't kill me btw.

edit:Ferris aircraft can still get glitched on the left side, couldn't see anything lol

Reproducible input bug with release check on. Greatly reduces the period where you can meter burn special moves if:
(1) you are cancelling the special a normal
(2) the input for the special move uses the same attack button as the normal
(3) you input the attack button to perform the special move like normal.

For example, if I'm cancelling KF's 2 into freeze, if I input 2 xx dbf2, the meter burn window shortens greatly. Often, the game won't let me meter burn the freeze until very late in the move, and sometimes it eliminates the window to meter burn entirely.

You can see the same thing with 2 xx db2. You cannot MB the iceberg very late - you must do it early.

Strange bug, hope it gets addressed. It sometimes stops you from MBing moves entirely, which is a problem.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Increase the cancel window for specials all around.

Change it so when using Alternate Controls, BF motions stay BF motions instead of turning into half circles, then make Alternate Controls default, and never ever consider using MK controls in your games ever again.

So I downloaded Zod today, and I go to try and play with him and ALL of my DLC characters are greyed out and unselectable in every game mode. I delete and reinstall the DLC files and they still Grey out. I restarted the game, restarted my xbox, deleted and reinstalled my patches and nothing. Anyone have a fix?