What's new

The GET BIG D TO NEC Donation Thread

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
If i wasnt struggling to get myself there i totally would. Kano wants another run at that ermac. Your d1's will not beat mine this time, Big D. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump. Dont let MOE30W be the only one! Any amount is appreciated =D

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Since i won't be able to raise enough cash for myself, Big D shall get some from me on Thursday. Don't let me down man! Low tier/hoodie love.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Can someone confirm if that donation link is working or not? It says closed on my screen.....

9_Lives

Noob
Hey man, how much more do you need? I just learned that I won't be able to go, so I will gladly pay the rest. :(

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Hey man, how much more do you need? I just learned that I won't be able to go, so I will gladly pay the rest. :(
Im sorry to hear that you cant go =(. I still need about 60$ I think but you can donate whatever. I really appreciate man cheers

9_Lives

Noob
Im sorry to hear that you cant go =(. I still need about 60$ I think but you can donate whatever. I really appreciate man cheers
No problem. I will donate 60. I just go to the chip in link and enter some information, right?