What's new

The GET BIG D TO NEC Donation Thread

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I get my paycheck this Friday; that would be when I can reasonably donate a full amount. For now I could chip in some. I still have to create a pay-pall account to do so - I've always been a slacker about that.

While I don't have all the money right now what I do have is a particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a saint for people like you. If you fly in to Philly, that'll be the start of it. I will look for you, I will pursue you, and offer to pick you up and drop you off from the airport. If you don't, I will find you and I will kill you.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
I get my paycheck this Friday; that would be when I can reasonably donate a full amount. For now I could chip in some. I still have to create a pay-pall account to do so - I've always been a slacker about that.

While I don't have all the money right now what I do have is a particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a saint for people like you. If you fly in to Philly, that'll be the start of it. I will look for you, I will pursue you, and offer to pick you up and drop you off from the airport. If you don't, I will find you and I will kill you.
You, sir, just made my day. Its a done deal!

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
You, sir, just made my day. Its a done deal!
I would suggest we all donate what we can now so you can get the cheapest flight possible. I'll have a pay-pal account by the end of the night. Regardless, don't worry about the cost of a hotel or Philly travel expenses - those are on the house. And a possible free cheesesteak if you wanna MM me for it.

Big D

I would suggest we all donate what we can now so you can get the cheapest flight possible. I'll have a pay-pal account by the end of the night. Regardless, don't worry about the cost of a hotel or Philly travel expenses - those are on the house. And a possible free cheesesteak if you wanna MM me for it.
I dont mind sleeping on the floor or in the lobby of a hotel if I have to. As for the Philly Cheese Steak Match, your on!

redeyes

Button Masher
so are you coming to nec? with all this talk it seems like u are

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Yeah Seven74 is pretty decent, he can almost beat my Kung Lao sometimes :)
haha seriously tho at MLG Anaheim I was rooting for Seven and Burymeinblack to place really high. Both unknown good players

ForeverKing

BuryMeInBlack is very VERY good.
Yes dude he is beast, idk maybe his tournament nerves got to him or something. If he played at Anaheim or at any tournament like he plays me online all the time, I think we would place at least top 16. His Freddy/Kano/Baraka are all top

Big D

Yes dude he is beast, idk maybe his tournament nerves got to him or something. If he played at Anaheim or at any tournament like he plays me online all the time, I think we would place at least top 16. His Freddy/Kano/Baraka are all top
His Baraka fucking scares me

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
He registered, but did not attend Anaheim. I hassle him all the damn time to go to SoCal tourneys.

"Almost" convinced him once.

ForeverKing

lol you can almost beat my Ermac sometimes
Dude, you going to NEC? I'm really trying to go, maybe we can get some offline games in there. Now that I think of it our connection is usually actually really good when we play anyways haha

Fazh

Jax/Stryker
Big D, I will be greedy here. if you promise me to use nightwolf at least for 1 game...i will gladly just send you the whole trip costs, what u say bro? deal? :) i wanna bring back good times when you beat cdjr that day, was awsome.

Big D

Big D, I will be greedy here. if you promise me to use nightwolf at least for 1 game...i will gladly just send you the whole trip costs, what u say bro? deal? :) i wanna bring back good times when you beat cdjr that day, was awsome.
How about if casuals are streamed I will use him? Will you donate just a few bucks? lol