What's new

The GET BIG D TO NEC Donation Thread

CRUM

Noob

Okay, so I'm constantly hearing members of this community complain about donation threads for International players. Here's your chance to contribute to arguably the BEST Ermac in the Mortal Kombat Community. We all know him as Big D. Considering he just got back from Dallas, funds are tight and he is eager to make it out to NEC, which is looking to match the turnout of MLG Dallas, if not exceed it. The money goes directly to Big D's PayPal account, and he only needs about $200 for his flight. Here is the link to the Chip-In account: http://insuperabletodallas.chipin.com/big-d-nec-trip . Please donate to Mr. D, as we want the turnout for NEC to be bigger than any other tournament this year. Also, if it's any consolation, he promises to go full-on hoodie to ensure a top 8 performance.

Seven

|| Seven ||
Ok first off, I hear that Big D used Kung Lao for a lot of the tournament which was disappointing. And secondly, I'm the best Ermac :D

Seven

|| Seven ||
The only problems Ermac has is with Kenshi and Sonya. Everyone else it's a 5-5

I use Subzero for Sonya and Scorpion for Kenshi. What do you think?

Also can you please tell the details of what happened in Dallas, like what happened when you fought each opponent and who did each of you use.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I used KL for one match.
I think the smartest and most economical way to do it would be to snatch up a Greyhound to Pig's area in Atlanta and just ride up with them in the vans they are renting....I'm pretty sure this won't cost anywhere NEAR $200 so then you can have some money to eat with and cover your overhead while you stay in Philly.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
The only problems Ermac has is with Kenshi and Sonya. Everyone else it's a 5-5

I use Subzero for Sonya and Scorpion for Kenshi. What do you think?

Also can you please tell the details of what happened in Dallas, like what happened when you fought each opponent and who did each of you use.
The only person I used KL against was Pig and, LBSH, for good reason... Everyone else that I went up against got Ermac

Big D

Possibly as a last resort then. I have to check with my funding anywho - but the new job as filled the wallet rather well. Regardless I'll chip in.

I think it's great that even after MLG people still want to travel and support MK at it's roots.
Congrats on the new job then!

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
The only person I used KL against was Pig and, LBSH, for good reason... Everyone else that I went up against got Ermac
lol using Ermac on Kenshi is ASKING for an ass-whoopin'. Don't mind 774...he's just bustin your chops. I got tons of love for Kitana and Sektor but even I picked up Lao for those bad MUs. Let's face it - everyone here is playing to win and when it comes to tournaments, winning = money

Also consider the fact that even IF it costs near $200 , you'd be giving that money to Pig and the guys for gas, ride, etc, which is still better cuz it's keeping the $$$ in the Kommunity rather than forking it over to a Airline.

Seven

|| Seven ||
I know online is different but when I played Pig of the Hut online, I beat his Kenshi 3-0 with Scorpion and I wasn't able to win with Ermac.

Anyway good luck!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I know online is different but when I played Pig of the Hut online, I beat his Kenshi 3-0 with Scorpion and I wasn't able to win with Ermac.

Anyway good luck!
Yep

it was online and a wireless connection if i remember correctly - scorpion is 5-5 or 6-4 but im not getting 3-0'ed offline

Big D

Anyway good luck!
Online dont mean a damn thing bud lol everyone is different offline

Seven

|| Seven ||
Yep

it was online and a wireless connection if i remember correctly - scorpion is 5-5 or 6-4 but im not getting 3-0'ed offline
It was wireless, but the connection was pretty good at the beginning. Anyway we'll have to rematch at Final Round, if you're going to that.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
ASAP. The flights are VERY cheap right now. $179.60 round trip atm
u may wanna double check for better rates, like what they call "lay-over". You will have to stop somewhere in the middle and catch another flight, but the lay-over flight can be as low as half what normal rates are. Definitely something worth looking into if you're set on a flight, but as i said...a Greyhound from Orlando to Atlanta shouldn't be more than $20-$30. I took 17 Greyhounds to Florida from Philly awhile back and my round trip ticket was $120.....that's like 2,000 miles.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It was wireless, but the connection was pretty good at the beginning. Anyway we'll have to rematch at Final Round, if you're going to that.
arent you going to nec?

and yea ill definitely be at final round. Its in my city