What's new

The GET BIG D TO NEC Donation Thread

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
If this is the same seven I played in pools at Anahiem then he is pretty good, I was down 0-2 with reptile vs ermac had to switch to sonya and win 3 straight. My salt was boiling when I was down

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If this is the same seven I played in pools at Anahiem then he is pretty good, I was down 0-2 with reptile vs ermac had to switch to sonya and win 3 straight. My salt was boiling when I was down

it probably is cause when i played him online even online i could tell his ermac was absolutely tops next big d. About the same level

Dude was for real

Yesterday on southwest.com I saw flights for $218
Cool, I'll check it out, I was asking around but looks like Chicago FGC is flying, so, I'll have to fly, if I find something suitable. And haven't been on a plane since forever.

Owerbart

I miss you
If I'm able to get some US cash then be sure I'll send some bucks. Get that KL stuff off, Ermac goes 5-5 with Kenshi

Seven

|| Seven ||

When you switched to Sonya I knew it was over, I didn't have an answer for her back then.