What's new

The Final Kryptonite Council Podcast: Covers the weekend and future

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It's me and only me and I discuss the following:

Subjects are in no order whatsoever as this was done on the cuff, one take, etc.

Length: 1 hour 8 mins

Paulo

Why streams matter

KDZ

No longer accept the option-selects/Stand up for yourself and community

These are the good days, enjoy them

Apologies

Myself and my failings in Injustice

Listen to your new leaders

Congrats to the placers

PPJ

Youtube uploads

NEC Overall thoughts

Stream debacle explained with thoughts

Hotel Shenanigans

Player/Character diversity

Injustice past present future

Upcoming Events

The community

Probably a little bit more.

STORMS
CrimsonShadow
AK GamerBlake

Last edited by a moderator:

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I haven't listened to this yet but I hope to god you're not quitting man. As one of the many who waited with baited breath for the "stream that might not have been" you were an absolute hero with that 4G card. Moreover, you really are one of the few "leaders of the community" that rightfully deserve that title. Having skill alone is not enough. It's the work ethic, morality, passion, and the willingness to give back to the community that earns respect.

EDIT: Didn't realize you posted the paypal link. Are you still taking donations?

Also:
Here's the MP3 Link for the episode

AK GamerBlake (thanks)

Last edited:

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
Thanks for the shoutout. I try my best with this loveable monster. Ya my gamer tag is just okay. I'm all ears for a better one lol. ( spoiler )
Also I'm glad to hear your not quitting the game.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I haven't listened yet but I'm also quite saddened if you truly are leaving. I guess that's why I blew you up and said certain things...because I was disappointed in your rant right before NEC...I mean, it's just such a shame if you leave. You are such an important member of this community...and you ironically saved INJ in a way by providing for the stream. I love you Pig ;)

Maybe you should just take a break/hiatus and then come back when it feels right. No one will NOT welcome your return. ;)

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I haven't listened yet but I'm also quite saddened if you truly are leaving. I guess that's why I blew you up and said certain things...because I was disappointed in your rant right before NEC...I mean, it's just such a shame if you leave. You are such an important member of this community...and you ironically saved INJ in a way by providing for the stream. I love you Pig ;)

Maybe you should just take a break/hiatus and then come back when it feels right. No one will NOT welcome your return. ;)
True or false: People don't know how to fight Hawkgirl.

Answer, GO!

The last one?! ;_____; can't it still go on without pig? why are all my favourite podcasts getting shut down!!? I can't adapt to these changes :eek: some one hold me ;___;

Immortal

Blind justice....
Good stuff, probably best KCP ever. Respect Pig. I hope you will return.

Last edited:

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
I'm so happy to hear you don't want to quit. I really hope you just take a break. Also, seriously THANK YOU SO MUCH for providing internet for the stream. You single handedly saved the Injustice scene and re-energized all of us. Much <3

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
Sir Pig of the Hut, this was a great podcast! This community needs you man!

Your insight and what you said...damn...so true and really inspirational =)

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
I have not yet decided, but the Kryptonite Council Podcast may continue with me, Tom Brady, Playing To Win, and REO.
Ewww p2w.

Pig I'm glad you're not quitting and I think a break is absolutely perfect and I'm happy that I'll still be able to hang out with you at tournaments and shit. You're an awesome guy who I'd hate to see leave the community.

sn1kzZe

Noob
Actually I think you're on to something, I think you should do your own podcast.
You are an active player, you have alot of good insight and know and hear from alot of players, I would definitely listen to it.

This one was very good, when you were speaking calmly without anyone arguing with you, I played it while working and didn't even notice before it was over.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
You're a good man, Pig. I'll miss the KCP, and I hope (after some time, or for MK10) that you'll bring it back. It's always interesting to hear what you guys have to say.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Cheers for all the stuff you've done Pig.

Everyone else, I decided someone should tell Zod that Pig is taking a break, needless to say he did not take the news well...