What's new

The end game boss

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
you cant see anyone with a round hat like figure on the character select screen, so no raiden or kung lao :(
But... those silhouettes arent necessarily the in game characters. Could very easily be place holders. It might even be likely that they havent even finished their artwork for those yet.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I can see them making fun of themselves and turning Cyrax into the Shagohod or some shit. Technology also comes a long way over the course of 25 years.

Unlike MK9's other mechanical brainfarts, Cyrax is very infamous even in outside/mainstream communities. I don't think any more than 1000 people would get it if it was Kabal...

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I think it would be pretty funny if, whoever the surprise bad guy is, just turns out to be Martian Manhunter in disguise.

All of the sudden, the stage changes into Arkham Asylum, you can't block interactables anymore, and your walkspeed and jump arc is Nightwing- in- staff-tier. All your character can do is suck this thumb in the fetal position. When you try to push any buttons your character just pees all over themself while Martian teabags your corpse.

You lose.
game over .... please deposit 40 quarters

coolwhip

Noob
I think it's evil/angry Raiden. It would be cool if Quan Chi was a boss though (not necessarily end of the game). Kinda like Shang in MK9.

Pearl Monnkey

Mountain Climber
Hope it aint Raiden or Liu Kang or Kitana, shit would be so boring.

Quan Chi / Shinnok / Onaga / Blaze / Shang Tsung / Shao Kahn / Sindel

^ any of these wouldn't displease me.

Watch Boon try hard troll and do some random shit like Smoke's true form via MK9 ending (the gaseous monster)

Why are people saying Shinnok? It is the extremely obvious answer and Boon says it will be something people don't see coming. Obviously Shinnok is the initial bad, like Shang Tsung is the intial bad in MK9, but the BIG BAD will be over that 25 year span. My thoughts are Liu, Raiden, Onaga and of course Shujinko .

Last edited: