What's new

The end game boss

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Liu Kang maybe? I feel like it is supposed to be a twist, so I don't think it will be as obvious as Shinnok. I think Shinnok will be like Shang meaning the first part of the game will be more around him.
Yeah, if it's supposed to be a "surprise twist", then I'm certain it will be a former protagonist or hero/earthrealm warrior. Sindel would be amazing....

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Boon: "It's going to be a fun, surprise returning character. Not a lot of people will see it coming."

Ok ima just say it now, I think the actual boss in the game is Havik. Think about it for a min, he is a fun character since he can twist his body and move it around in ways other characters cant. Plus in Noob's MK9 ending Havik help Noob take over Netherrealm since they made a deal, and given the beautiful background and stages it looks chaotic. If he was, it will be surprising and he would be a returning character, and alot of ppl wouldnt think he was the boss.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I could definitely see it as Mileena. Her "Father" is gone, what else is a young empress to do? Start a war in his honor? Manipulate Kotal Kahn? Only time will tell. ;)
Lol. I'm dead at "young empress". Oh god...if they made her the boss I'd never be able to get my in game alt. costumes. :(

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
OK, the obvious choice is Raiden or Liu Kang.

Raiden basically messed everything up and created an alternate timeline. He would be a perfect boss, especially if he didn't even know he was the villain. The best villains think they are actually doing the right thing!

Liu Kang, is probably very mad that Raiden burnt him like bacon, he's got that revenge factor.

Skarlet... was taking over last time I checked her story ending. Blood goddess FTW!!! Only problem is, I need her to be playable so PLEASE DONT BE THE BOSS PLEASE DONT BE THE BOSS PLEASE DONT BE THE BOSS.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
A different version of Shinnok, kind of like Shin Akuma or God Rugal from Capcom vs SNK 2
Or a human form of Onaga.