What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees The Camp Crystal Lake Horde

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Unstoppable:
- Whatever meter Jason has is converted into HEALTH upon death at the end of 'round' (Hi Phoenix).
- Gains access to temporary HEALING buff.
- Gains access to temporary DAMAGE buff.

Slasher:
- Gains access to classic MACHETE weapon. Yes, it can be thrown. Hits mid, decent speed.
- Gains access to unique Slasher specific Kombos.
- Gains access to temporary ARMOR buff. When ARMOR is up Jason can NOT jump, & when it runs out he's stunned briefly & can be hit.

Relentless:
- Gains access to TELEPORT. It's very punishable if read. EX version is SAFE! :)
- Gains access to AUTO DEBUFF. Screen turns red, opponents INPUTS get REVERSED, they also can't DASH or RUN.
- Gains access to the same ARMOR buff as (Slasher) along with pro's & con's.

P.S. Yes, the buffs STACK. And MACHETE gives Jason damn good range!

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
I think most of us kinda expected him to have some sort of teleport based on his actions in the movies. But what I want to know is what the hell are his special moves/weapons if he only has the machete in one variation? :confused:

Last edited:

OnlineWarriorsWeekly

http://www.twitch.tv/onlinewarriorsweekly
I'm still holding out hope that he has a projectile. I marathoned all the movies last week and he throws stuff quite a bit.

Scrotie79

Wannabe Pro Jobber
While I wait for the Predator to come out I have been having a hard time finding a main.... as the majority of the cast is kind of meh to me at the moment. Jason might be that character to fill the "no predator" void for me. Heck if I like the way he feels while playing him he could end up being a co-main to Predator (when it comes out).

*Raises machete, kind of*

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
While I wait for the Predator to come out I have been having a hard time finding a main.... as the majority of the cast is kind of meh to me at the moment. Jason might be that character to fill the "no predator" void for me. Heck if I like the way he feels while playing him he could end up being a co-main to Predator (when it comes out).

*Raises machete, kind of*
I'm in the exact same situation here. Jason looks like he could fill the spot till Predator is here. And like you said, maybe even be a co-main. Hail to the guest characters!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
If that auto debuff is true I'm going to get that nerfed as soon as possible. you can buff yourself to high heaven, slow me down, have ridiculous dammage, I don't care. but reversing my controls effectively making me unable to play the game. yeah no I'm not accepting that.
Similar debuffs in other games have not been broken... although he is DLC so I understand your concerns.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
Similar debuffs in other games have not been broken... although he is DLC so I understand your concerns.
its not about broken or not its about practically slapping the controller in my hand whether i lose or not im still going to be pissed

Last edited:

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Yep..that input fuckery will be abused online. Luckily, it's got 1000 start up frames or something. If you let your opponent get that move off...you deserve the fuckery. However, canceling a string that sends your opponent full screen into it might work wonders!

Slasher is his best so far it seems. Lots of mix ups, good damage, and very fast( fast with recovery as well holy shit)