What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees The Camp Crystal Lake Horde

Khaoz77

Don't run, you're gonna trip...
Unstoppable:
- Whatever meter Jason has is converted into HEALTH upon death at the end of 'round' (Hi Phoenix).
- Gains access to temporary HEALING buff.
- Gains access to temporary DAMAGE buff.

Slasher:
- Gains access to classic MACHETE weapon. Yes, it can be thrown. Hits mid, decent speed.
- Gains access to unique Slasher specific Kombos.
- Gains access to temporary ARMOR buff. When ARMOR is up Jason can NOT jump, & when it runs out he's stunned briefly & can be hit.

Relentless:
- Gains access to TELEPORT. It's very punishable if read. EX version is SAFE! :)
- Gains access to AUTO DEBUFF. Screen turns red, opponents INPUTS get REVERSED, they also can't DASH or RUN.
- Gains access to the same ARMOR buff as (Slasher) along with pro's & con's.

P.S. Yes, the buffs STACK. And MACHETE gives Jason damn good range!
That Auto Debuff is fucking nasty...

:joker::joker::joker:

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Sign me up too! I have a feeling he's gonna be sick. Can't wait to murder people with him.

Topkek

Right behind you
Unstoppable:
- Whatever meter Jason has is converted into HEALTH upon death at the end of 'round' (Hi Phoenix).

Slasher:
- Gains access to classic MACHETE weapon. Yes, it can be thrown. Hits mid, decent speed.
- Gains access to temporary ARMOR buff. When ARMOR is up Jason can NOT jump, & when it runs out he's stunned briefly & can be hit.

Relentless:
- Gains access to TELEPORT. It's very punishable if read. EX version is SAFE! :)
- Gains access to AUTO DEBUFF. Screen turns red, opponents INPUTS get REVERSED, they also can't DASH or RUN.

My body is ready...

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Whatever meter Jason has is converted into HEALTH upon death at the end of 'round' (Hi Phoenix)
What? I'm confused. Health gets replenished at the end of every round, anyway...so he loses meter for nothing? That sounds terrible. am i not reading it right?

Topkek

Right behind you
What? I'm confused. Health gets replenished at the end of every round, anyway...so he loses meter for nothing? That sounds terrible. am i not reading it right?
No. It's saying at the end of round one, for example, Jason will 'resurrect' by losing his meter and replenishing his health. Round one then continues until he is killed again or he kills the opponent.

Well, that's what I got, at least.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
No. It's saying at the end of round one, for example, Jason will 'resurrect' by losing his meter and replenishing his health. Round one then continues until he is killed again or he kills the opponent.

Well, that's what I got, at least.
Ohhhh....ok ok I got it. That's pretty intense. I hope they make that variation pretty meter dependent so you have to make a choice to spend your meter or save it for extra health. Thanks for the clarification.

@SiCc Om3ga Does it loop? If he gets health due to meter, then builds back a bar before he dies again...will he come back to life...again?

Last edited:

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Unstoppable:

Slasher:

Relentless:

I'm looking forward to the first and second variation because they fits perfect with Jason personality:
Unstoppable has this resurrection propierties and slasher has the machete. But in third variation.....teleport?? really?? :eek::confused:

Last edited:

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Teleport makes sense to me. How often is someone running in the movies and they should have left him in the dust but then there he is right behind them? Plenty often, that's how...
My favorite is when they turn to look if he is behind them... Then turn back around and he is standing right there... Dude for sure can teleport... Especially in the later movies when he somehow bypasses locked door and shit...

Last edited:

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
LOL.
Can he "telephone"? . Thats OP. #nerfthetelephone :DOGE
Yep he travels through the phone lines....or cell phone signals...if the poor victims only knew just toss your phone and he couldn't follow you anymore...
(I did change that like 3 times...now anytime I say Telephone my phone will change it to teleport should be more fun that way anyway)

Rabbit

thugs bunny
Relentless:

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
If that auto debuff is true I'm going to get that nerfed as soon as possible. you can buff yourself to high heaven, slow me down, have ridiculous dammage, I don't care. but reversing my controls effectively making me unable to play the game. yeah no I'm not accepting that.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
If that auto debuff is true I'm going to get that nerfed as soon as possible. you can buff yourself to high heaven, slow me down, have ridiculous dammage, I don't care. but reversing my controls effectively making me unable to play the game. yeah no I'm not accepting that.
lol

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Unstoppable:

Slasher:

Relentless:

I am now curious :confused: