What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees The Camp Crystal Lake Horde

Khaoz77

Don't run, you're gonna trip...
Jason Voorhees, arguably the greatest horror movie icon of all time, is coming into the world of Mortal Kombat, which means there are a whole new cast of victims for Jason to kill. Now since his reveal, I've heard people say "Oh, I wanted Spawn" or "Jasons so boring", not giving the respect this legend deserves.

I, for one will not stand for such disrespect. I will main Jason Voorhees and teach everyone the true meaning of fear. For all aspiring Jason mains, pledge your services to the Camp Crystal Lake Horde, a group of people who will feed Jason the victims of the Mortal Kombat world, and bring them true terror as he has been doing for over 2 decades. My friends, we are going to add more poor souls into the legendary Voorhees body count.

OGs:

@Khaoz77
@ryuandken24
@Hruza Da Bruza
@Matador Fiend
@Wemfs
@KH_Seraph
_CHINOCUDEIRO_
@Neg-B
@SiCc Om3ga
@JRosa21
@Topkek
@REDRUM
@Juggs
@KeyserSoze
@macro
@zoofs
@Dr.Venkman
@Saint Op Omen
@OnlineWarriorsWeekly
@Catnip_Her0
@ColdBoreMK23
@Boba Grimes
@ahorror
@Asodimazze

The Breed:

@outlawEva
@ROCKYjaysZone
@MEJBelloz

Raise your machetes if you want to become a part of the Official Camp Crystal Lake Horde

Last edited:

Hruza Da Bruza

Must Mash Harder!!!!!
I am definitely excited to play Jason. hoping to have him as an Alt if not a full main (I will need to see gameplay first)

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I don't just have him in my profile picture to look pretty you know.

Jason is gonna be vicious and relentless.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I'm sorry but, i really do prefer Spawn over Jason, I respect that Jason is in, but i would take spawn any day of the week since I think Spawn is one of the greatest comic book characters of all time, while Jason, I have no particular connection with because I dont like horror movies. So enjoy your Jason you guys cant wait to fight all of you :)

Khaoz77

Don't run, you're gonna trip...
I'm sorry but, i really do prefer Spawn over Jason, I respect that Jason is in, but i would take spawn any day of the week since I think Spawn is one of the greatest comic book characters of all time, while Jason, I have no particular connection with because I dont like horror movies. So enjoy your Jason you guys cant wait to fight all of you :)
Spawn was always meh to me. Cool character designs though.

Sign me up! I should be able to contribute considerably. I currently have access to Voorhees & NRS has knocked it out the park with this character & all 3 of his variations!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
im in... i dont care how bad or good he is... He will join forces with my Raiden.

BTW how sick would a Camp Crytal Lake stage be? Id love to see them DLC a few new stages in as well over time.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
How do you not tag me? 100% maining him, even if he's Shinnok tier. Jason is my favorite slasher/horror movie character, can't wait to use him next week!

Yes I'm serious about having access to Voorhees. I work for... someone. And NO WAY he's lower than upper mid-tier if the current meta doesn't drastically change over time.