What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees The Camp Crystal Lake Horde

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yes I'm serious about having access to Voorhees. I work for... someone. And NO WAY he's lower than upper mid-tier if the current meta doesn't drastically change over time.
Then describe all 3 variations.

I didn't sign an NDA with "them", but I still don't want to piss them off. I will say this though, choosing a variation for Jason will be like choosing what assist to use with Dr. Doom in UMvC3! (Yea I know it's Missiles, but you get my drift)

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Kinda wish we had some type of info on him so we can theoryfight while we wait on him. We have no information at all, no videos, no nothing.

JRosa21

Noob
Yes I'm serious about having access to Voorhees. I work for... someone. And NO WAY he's lower than upper mid-tier if the current meta doesn't drastically change over time.
How is his damage output looking? How does he play? Armored moves? What's his run like? Sorry for all the questions, but I'd like to know and I'm sure everyone else here would as well.

Unstoppable:
- Whatever meter Jason has is converted into HEALTH upon death at the end of 'round' (Hi Phoenix).
- Gains access to temporary HEALING buff.
- Gains access to temporary DAMAGE buff.

Slasher:
- Gains access to classic MACHETE weapon. Yes, it can be thrown. Hits mid, decent speed.
- Gains access to unique Slasher specific Kombos.
- Gains access to temporary ARMOR buff. When ARMOR is up Jason can NOT jump, & when it runs out he's stunned briefly & can be hit.

Relentless:
- Gains access to TELEPORT. It's very punishable if read. EX version is SAFE! :)
- Gains access to AUTO DEBUFF. Screen turns red, opponents INPUTS get REVERSED, they also can't DASH or RUN.
- Gains access to the same ARMOR buff as (Slasher) along with pro's & con's.

P.S. Yes, the buffs STACK. And MACHETE gives Jason damn good range!

Last edited:
Unstoppable:
- Whatever meter Jason has is converted into HEALTH upon death at the end of 'round' (Hi Phoenix).

Slasher:
- Gains access classic MACHETE weapon. Yes, it can be thrown. Hits mid, decent speed.
- Gains access to temporary ARMOR buff. When ARMOR is up Jason can NOT jump, & when it runs out he's stunned briefly & can be hit.

Relentless:
- Gains access to TELEPORT. It's very punishable if read. EX version is SAFE! :)
- Gains access to AUTO DEBUFF. Screen turns red, opponents INPUTS get REVERSED, they also can't DASH or RUN.
first to bump :)

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
Unstoppable:

Slasher:
- Gains access to classic MACHETE weapon. Yes, it can be thrown. Hits mid, decent speed.

Relentless:

P.S. Yes, the buffs STACK. And MACHETE gives Jason damn good range!
So he doesn't have the machete in his other 2 variations? He just fights with his fists?