What's new

The Brotherhood: Male Domination Pledge

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I own a 8-Bit Lobo Perler and numerous Lobo comics, including the shitty New 52 ones in hopes of the REAL MAIN MAN to come back from the dead and take his rightful place as thee Last Czarian!!

I also play Sektor and Baraka in mk9, Birdie in Street Fighter Alpha 2 and Feng Wei and Yoshimitsu in the Tekken series!
Great resume.
Welcome to The Brotherhood.
Feel free to come up with a title and/or pic if you desire. I will add it to the op.

Slips

I am a massive Deathstroke enthusiast. I humbly ask for admittance into your brotherhood.

This print hangs in my gaming room.

I collect all Deathstroke comics I can get my hands on.
Awesome. Great stuff. Welcome my brother.

Reactions: TKB

Slips

@Slips, @WoundCowboy is a FRAUD. He has tried on numerous occasion to join the sisterhood? He proclaimed his love for, quote, "My Ice Queen" several times. I don't know why you allow this wanabe sister into your Brotherhood. I demand he be forced to give a public apology & be promptly executed.
Motherfucker you played Kenshi in MK9 you hypocritical sex changing freak.

Slips

I would like to join this brotherhood of badassery

I have attended five majors between mk9 and igau and have never used a female character in any fighting game.

I main smoke in mk9 and use ermac, scorp, sub, noob and cage as alts. In igau I use deathstroke as my main with GL as an alt.

I have no interest in using female characters even they are powerful in the tier list.

I have 2 scorpion and 2 sub zero action figures and the kollectors edition bookends on my shelf.

I would like to become a member of the brotherhood!

-Matix
Fantastic. Welcome to The Brotherhood. Title and pic if you so wish.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
That's because you're a fraud, you play female characters too... You even made a Hawkgirl guide!
Indeed. I know for a fact a few members of this "bad boys club" use females in other games, but we'll let them have their fun... for now.