What's new

The Brotherhood: Male Domination Pledge

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I'll be reviewing posts and adding fellow brothers tonight. If you have been chosen, you must come up with a manly title and provide a manly picture of your charcter so I can add you in the op.

We will grow strong my brothers.

Wait, Slips used Julia in TTT1. The game he is most famous for.

Sure, Julia is super strong and whoops on any guy (lets be real slips your ttt1 Julia >> your ttt1 eddy), but still.
When Slips was my roommate I always wondered why he was so curious. Slips can go both ways?

Matix218

Get over here!
I'll be reviewing posts and adding fellow brothers tonight. If you have been chosen, you must come up with a manly title and provide a manly picture of your charcter so I can add you in the op.

We will grow strong my brothers.
Do we get a cool prefix? Like B:MD Matix? ^_^

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
The characters I play aren't just men, they're men's men. Real fucking men who beat the shit out of other, lesser men with nothing but their bare hands and raw strength. They lift, bro. They smash. They don't run away and throw shit from across the screen. They get in your face and get in that ass, no lube.

You sissy-pissy fighters flinging projectiles from out of harm's way need to rethink the name of your club, because while @GGA 16 Bit and @RunwayMafia are out there repping the ladies, you're the ones playing as bitches.

Slips

I would like to join the brotherhood I use nightwing aka Dick because he is a Dick to women :DOGE.

The above picture would be my photo for the brotherhood.
I do not know you, but this post is a clear-cut example of what we are looking for. Real men don't need women to help them 'assist' with life. Real men grab life by the throat, choke slam it through the pavement and then spit on it as they walk away as they fuck bitches on the side whenever they feel like it.

Welcome to The Brotherhood. Feel free to come up with a title and/or pic if you desire. I will add it to the op.

Slips

What about reptile-ninjas? They count, right?

edit: or robots who were male before automation?
Yes, reptiles and lizard men are considered 'monsters'. Good question about the robots. Robots that resemble male physique are acceptable yes.

Slips

Add me in, Bane train all day. No picture because Bane is not a person so much as he is a definition of male domincance, specifically vs Catwoman. I work out a fuck load which is Bane-like and I have a Bane mask. Here's the picture.

Accepted.
Welcome to The Brotherhood.
Feel free to come up with a title and/or pic if you desire. I will add it to the op.

Reactions: Kyu

Slips

Absolutely.

I will personally represent womanhood by defeating Slips and Cowboy with a girl in MKX, just as I did in MK9.

These savages will never prevail, they simply can't comprehend what's truly powerful. Their so called "badasses" can't match our elegance, agility and speed.
Let it be known that your sissy ways went 2-2 against me in a 7-3 matchup. Like always, women and their sympathizers need massive handicaps just to compete at a real man's level.

Now away with you before I Black Adam standing 1 you outta this thread.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Nightwolf has a six pack on his chest and his abs.

He crates hatchets out of thin air with sound effects that inpregnate women.

I play DAMIAN who is Bruce Wayne's son trained by ninjas from birth. He kills bad guys with a fucking sword.

It's obvious that I belong

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
O, Baron of Villainy @WoundCowboy and Sovereign Assassin @Slips -
Please take notice of my manly contributions to the Brotherhood.

My stance- the float of superiority, arms crossed, with a scowl looking down upon any and all female kombatants.
My normal kombo starter- 112, literally signified by two BITCH SLAPS and a headbutt to put bitches down.
My damage- supreme dominant strength to put any ho out the house.
My trait- balls of lightning that zap any who even try to get close to my manly regions.

This will alll-ways be a world of dictators....with DICKS.

By your graces, I gladly yield the power of Shazam to 112, b2 and dive kick these females for the Brotherhood.

Here are my items of allegiance to Mighty Teth:

The champion of Kahndaq awaits approval into the Brotherhood, should you be so gracious as to name me your Dictator.

Last edited:

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
I do not know you, but this post is a clear-cut example of what we are looking for. Real men don't need women to help them 'assist' with life. Real men grab life by the throat, choke slam it through the pavement and then spit on it as they walk away as they fuck bitches on the side whenever they feel like it.

Welcome to The Brotherhood. Feel free to come up with a title and/or pic if you desire. I will add it to the op.
Thank you brother.

That shall be my picture. My title shall be Brigadier Condottiere.

The above picture is an example of what we shall do to the sisterhood.

Last edited: