What's new

The Brotherhood: Male Domination Pledge

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Seeing as I play both Sheeva and Raven, I am unable to join.

I will however, stand on the sidelines and cheer my righteous brothers on as they continue their campaign for dominance.

The way it should be.:3

Yoaks

A spaceman
I own a 8-Bit Lobo Perler and numerous Lobo comics, including the shitty New 52 ones in hopes of the REAL MAIN MAN to come back from the dead and take his rightful place as thee Last Czarian!!

I also play Sektor and Baraka in mk9, Birdie in Street Fighter Alpha 2 and Feng Wei and Yoshimitsu in the Tekken series!

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Please, you all can't even come up with your own thread ideas. You need to steal it from the women, try harder next time.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Their so called "badasses" can't match our elegance, agility and speed.
And don't forget, a low hitbox is a girl's best friend maybe diamonds but close! Kitana mash D1 D3

Pretty please let Kitana come back in MKX and you will continue the legacy of beating up pathetic Scorpion again badly in Chapter 3

No pity on Slips for making such a woman bashing degrading humiliation thread, he will regret and pay the price shamefully for this dearly!

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
I always thought a low hitbox was a crutch to help players with bad anti-air and anti-crossovers cope with their failings.
Sheeva needed a medium hitbox adjustment or gave her Kitana's D3 : )

Bless that character, I want her to return even if she has a small cameo appearance in the game.

Matix218

Get over here!
I would like to join this brotherhood of badassery

I have attended five majors between mk9 and igau and have never used a female character in any fighting game.

I main smoke in mk9 and use ermac, scorp, sub, noob and cage as alts. In igau I use deathstroke as my main with GL as an alt.

I have no interest in using female characters even they are powerful in the tier list.

I have 2 scorpion and 2 sub zero action figures and the kollectors edition bookends on my shelf.

I would like to become a member of the brotherhood!

-Matix