What's new

The BEST Injustice Players Currently (Read Inside)

Who do you think is the best Injustice player?

• Jupiter

Votes: 51 24.8%
  • Pig of the Hut

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • KDZ

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • Theo

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • WoundCowboy

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Wonder Chef

• Tyrant

• Dartharma

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Harold

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 16bit

• PimPimJim

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Sonic Fox

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • Noobe

• Chris G

• Tom Brady

• Forever King

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Rico Suave

• Saltface

• Kinetic Orochi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whiteboi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zyphox

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • MAX

• Perfect Legend

• Playing 2 Win

• REO

Votes: 23 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
REO having way more votes than Sonic Fox is weird. Dat reputation.
hasn't he gotten top 8 every tournament he has went to???? I mean that isn't bad if you ask me, shows great consistency and consistency means a lot for sure. Of course fox does have dat final round win and a solid amount of top 8s as well, so I think it depends on how ppl view which one holds more weight (a tournament win, or all top 8s). Oops, forgot reo won civil war as well :p, got to have that on his resume.

I knew id forget someone.
you are fine tho :), can't put everyone on the list haha, it'd be nice if we could, maybe we'll have to compile multiple threads with players on each list to see how many votes would be compiled. But that isn't necessary of course bcuz that'd take forever lol.

CRUM

Noob
wish u woulda made the votes (publicly visible)
I feel like that would create a bias. Like if that were the case I think a lot of people would vote for their own scene's players. The idea was to make the results of the poll unseeable until I posted the top 5 articles. Should be fun either way.

coolwhip

Noob
or that he has never not made a IGAU top 8 at a attended tourney
Yeah, that's great. It shows consistency. Unfortunately, it doesn't make him the best, since Fox also made top 8 in all but one of his tournaments attended (in fact, he made top 3 in most -- all? -- of them), and has recently won the most stacked major in the game's history. He also made it to at least Grand Finals in every tournament he's attended this year.

I appreciate the attempt at wit, though.

Yeah, that's great. It shows consistency. Unfortunately, it doesn't make him the best, since Fox also made top 8 in all but one of his tournaments attended (in fact, he made top 3 in most -- all? -- of them), and has recently won the most stacked major in the game's history. He also made it to at least Grand Finals in every tournament he's attended this year.

I appreciate the attempt at wit, though.
it is all opinion tho tbh, to each their own. Some might think fox is better, others will think reo is better. We can compare results and who've the beat all day long, but that won't solve anything in the long run. I say just place your votes and leave it at that.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Tbh getting 2nd with Catwoman means a lot more. Shows great understanding of the game overall. Opinion based obviously

CRUM

Noob
it is all opinion tho tbh, to each their own. Some might think fox is better, others will think reo is better. We can compare results and who've the beat all day long, but that won't solve anything in the long run. I say just place your votes and leave it at that.
It really comes down to what you value you more, raw talent or tournament placements. And then other things to consider are tournaments attended:tournaments won/placed top 8. That's what I think make it a fun discussion.

coolwhip

Noob
I agree, of course. But at some point, we need to understand that some achievements just weigh in heavier than others. REO's had a very consistent, but somewhat quiet Injustice career so far, especially after EVO. Admittedly, this is mainly due to the amazing standards we hold him to, especially after being such an out of this world MK9 player. However, when you have someone like Fox making so many grand finals in a row in such stacked tournaments, and winning a major like Final Round, it's a bit disrespectful to shrug that off in favor of someone who's had inferior results. Let's think of it this way: If there is one thing we've learned in Injustice, it's how difficult it is to consistently place (and yes, REO's done that, props to him). Even some of the best players have had terrible results by their standards, due to how tough the competition is. So when Sonic Fox makes 3 GF in a row, all in majors, we gotta recognize how insane that is.

Now to be clear, this is REO we're talking about, so I'd hardly be shocked if he went on to dominate the game like he did in MK. I'm also pretty sure he's going to win another major at some point this year, because he's too good not to. But at this point, we go with what we know.

Let me put it this way, had it been some other player who's had exactly the same results REO did in Injustice, would anyone really call him the best player? I don't think so.

coolwhip

Noob
It really comes down to what you value you more, raw talent or tournament placements. And then other things to consider are tournaments attended:tournaments won/placed top 8. That's what I think make it a fun discussion.
I think tournament placements should be valued more, since raw talent is so subjective, arbitrary, and immeasurable. Plus, ultimately, tournament placements reflect talent.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I feel like that would create a bias. Like if that were the case I think a lot of people would vote for their own scene's players. The idea was to make the results of the poll unseeable until I posted the top 5 articles. Should be fun either way.

I just purely want to see who voted for themselves lol

I agree, of course. But at some point, we need to understand that some achievements just weigh in heavier than others. REO's had a very consistent, but somewhat quiet Injustice career so far, especially after EVO. Admittedly, this is mainly due to the amazing standards we hold him to, especially after being such an out of this world MK9 player. However, when you have someone like Fox making so many grand finals in a row in such stacked tournaments, and winning a major like Final Round, it's a bit disrespectful to shrug that off in favor of someone who's had inferior results. Let's think of it this way: If there is one thing we've learned in Injustice, it's how difficult it is to consistently place (and yes, REO's done that, props to him). Even some of the best players have had terrible results by their standards, due to how tough the competition is. So when Sonic Fox makes 3 GF in a row, all in majors, we gotta recognize how insane that is.

Now to be clear, this is REO we're talking about, so I'd hardly be shocked if he went on to dominate the game like he did in MK. I'm also pretty sure he's going to win another major at some point this year, because he's too good not to. But at this point, we go with what we know.

Let me put it this way, had it been some other player who's had exactly the same results REO did in Injustice, would anyone really call him the best player? I don't think so.
I thought this was a vote for the "best injustice players", not just player. I mean they allow one vote, but CRUM said he is making a top 5 list. But that is beside the point, some ppl don't even go to as many tournaments, yet they put up results when they do "Vegas Crew for example :p", but that is fine by me because it is still an opinion and there are multiple variables to things like these. So what do I say? vote on whoever you want to because everyone has a reason behind their vote "hopefully they do".