What's new

The BEST Injustice Players Currently (Read Inside)

Who do you think is the best Injustice player?

• Jupiter

Votes: 51 24.8%
  • Pig of the Hut

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • KDZ

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • Theo

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • WoundCowboy

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Wonder Chef

• Tyrant

• Dartharma

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Harold

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 16bit

• PimPimJim

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Sonic Fox

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • Noobe

• Chris G

• Tom Brady

• Forever King

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Rico Suave

• Saltface

• Kinetic Orochi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whiteboi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zyphox

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • MAX

• Perfect Legend

• Playing 2 Win

• REO

Votes: 23 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CRUM

Noob
So for those of you who don't know me, I conducted a ton of interviews for the MK community with top players. The reception I got was really awesome, and I recently started my own website. I'm primarily focused on covering Injustice and Call of Duty in their competitive forms. I wanted to write an article about my personal top 5 best Injustice tournament players. I thought it would be a lot more fun to have a poll and to pick the top 5 players based on YOUR votes and write an article about it. I encourage 100% seriousness although trolling is sometimes unavoidable. If I do not post someone in the poll itself feel free to post them in the thread and I'll take it into consideration.

My website is http://www.makeplaysnotexcuses.com

NOTE - I used as many spots as the poll would offer me. If I missed anyone please post in the thread.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
To be honest, while I put down Jupiter, it's hard to tell as it seems to shift very often.

ForeverKing, REO, Rico, KDZ and Sonicfox are all possible candidates as well.

coolwhip

Noob
This changes on a weekly basis, but gun to my head, I'd have:

Sonic Fox, Theo, Jupiter, Forever King and Max as my top 5, if we're strictly looking at current results. But then again, this is so fickle since not that long ago KDZ won a major and now has won a combined 123219393 Injustice tournaments, including EVO, while Wound would have been on everyone's top 5 too. I'd have those 2 just outside the top 5.

On a strictly subjective level, if I had to choose one as THE best, I'd go with Theo. I don't know how to explain it, but when I watch him, I get the feeling that more than anyone else, he seems to know what he's doing the most, and understands the game/his character a tad better than everyone else. Though again, this is strictly based on a personal observation, which might be inaccurate.

Last edited:

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Hard to say since nobody is really dominating, but a few names for contention would be Kdz, Rico, Reo and Theo.

CRUM

Noob
I set the poll to close in 2 days from when I posted this thread so people know. Thanks for voting!

MLDoom

All these prices and I'm still free
Honestly all these players are great players and its hard to choose just one. I'm stuck between Theo and Jupiter, because Theo is just one of the best and most consistent players whether he plays AM or Supes, his thinking and decision making is like on another level. Same goes for Jupiter with Martian, he plays a great character and knows how to prey on your most basic reactions, and punish you for it. Not to mention how great of a zoner he is. But I wouldn't count out REO, KDZ, or Rico those guys are still gdlk, and have the ability to beat anyone. But that's just my take on it.