What's new

Question The 1 Character you HATE fighting against the most?

MKX - Fuck Master Of Souls Ermac. It's so fucking annoying the amount of damage/mixup opportunities he gets off of every touch. I just really hate the character. I know the matchup, I just hate it
dont forget, 7 in a row down 3's into OH/L, full screen random teleports.... who in their right mind decided it was a good idea that his regular teleprt juggles into full combo, he's the only one in the god damn game that gets 30%+ of a full screen regular grounded teleport. FFS.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Kano without a doubt. Does B32 bam he's only +2 so I can poke out oh wait no I can't. Doesn't matter he just did a move that's minus so I can- oh wait he low profiled me with D4. Whatever I'll keep him at range-ish even though Thunder God has garbage keepaway- oh wait he F4'd me into a full combo my bad.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
MK9: Mileena (sorry bae, you were annoying as hell) and Reptile
IGAU: Martian Manhunter and Bane
MKX: Reptile
SFV: Nash and Ryu

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
MKX: Tanya, War God Kotal (Sun God to an extent), imposter shinnok, and Jaqui Full Auto due to the annoyance of hand cannon which is however easy enough to get around

Aramonde

Noob
Man im feeling so vindicated from seeing mostly Takeda in this thread. I cant stand fighting that character especially with the bad netcode! Everytime i see someone hover over him im like: "NO! no no please dont pick Takeda PLEASE! *cursor moves away then comes back* no no nonononononono NO NO please no please...*TAKEDA!* FUCK!!!! GOD DAMMIT! "

I also hate fighting Kung Lao and Liu Kang (a blocked should be more minus!!!)

Im very surprised to not find Quan in mostly every post. Everyone complains about summoner.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Very hard to pick just one character
Injustice: MMH just edges out batgirl for most stupid character ever
MKX: even harder because there are like 5 characters I absolutely despise but since some are getting nerfed I'll say Predator because I don't think he'll change much and lazers tend to be a huge problem for characters I play (Will probably be Cyrax soon man I'm not looking forward to it.)

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Love this thread. I was gonna make it myself due to being super salty the other day facing mileena in the beta.

In no particular order:

Kano (fucker always has a way out of things even when he's minus)

Johnny (keep that shit away, especially stunt double)

Kenshi (die)

Erron (command grab hell)

Liu Kang (might as well quit and pack up)

Sub-Zero (GM is brain-dead and his corner game is as bad as Liu. Good luck trying to get out)

Reptile (that bitch is on speed with the way he just gets in so quick with his dash)

MILEENA (needs to be taken out of the game. So obnoxious and nothing makes me more salty in this world than she does right now)

Takeda (those whips tho)

Venomous d'vorah

For the record, I've used characters that are broken such as Tanya, but some other characters take the cake for being flat out annoying.

Rocket

For the Shirai Ryu.
MK9 - Nobody, game's perfect in my eyes. I love every MU.
Injustice - As a Martian, I have the safety net of telling myself "It's at the very least even or favourable - you got this"
MKX - Fuck Master Of Souls Ermac. For the love of god, one of my good friends plays him and it's so fucking annoying the amount of damage/mixup opportunities he gets off of every touch. I just really hate the character. I know the matchup, I just hate it - feels like I'm walking on glass the entire time. If my good friend who plays Ermac is reading this: You know you are. Fuck you, you lovable bastard :3
come on, you know you're worried when you're on mk9 and kano gets picked.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Takeda is pretty unfun as well to be fair, in both SR and Ronin

I'm surprised this character hasn't had a larger presence, he's definitely got what it takes even for the highest level of play