What's new

Question The 1 Character you HATE fighting against the most?

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
MK9 - Nobody, game's perfect in my eyes. I love every MU.
Injustice - As a Martian, I have the safety net of telling myself "It's at the very least even or favourable - you got this"
MKX - Fuck Master Of Souls Ermac. For the love of god, one of my good friends plays him and it's so fucking annoying the amount of damage/mixup opportunities he gets off of every touch. I just really hate the character. I know the matchup, I just hate it - feels like I'm walking on glass the entire time. If my good friend who plays Ermac is reading this: You know you are. Fuck you, you lovable bastard :3
@Nausea

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Can someone catch me up to speed on why Takeda is going to be broke with the KP2 patch? I havent had time to check out his beta changes.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Can someone catch me up to speed on why Takeda is going to be broke with the KP2 patch? I havent had time to check out his beta changes.
Almost no changes and he was already good beforehand. With the nerfing of other top tiers, hes moving up himself.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
MK9= Kabal, Sonya, Jax, Johnny

MKX= Summoner Quan Chi, Tanya, Liu Kang (its obnoxious what he gets on his turn compared to your turn)

MKXL= will probably be: Bo Rai Cho, Leatherface.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I don't hate match ups, I hate myself for wanting to learn them but then not learning then. Like the kitana match up, I seriously need to sit down and learn it but I haven't

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
I roll my eyes when I saw/see these characters selected because I know it's gonna be an uphill battle. Even when I win it isn't enjoyable.

MK9- Kabal (NRS please)

Injustice- MMH (NRS please)

MKX- Takeda (was Kobu Tanya but March 1st is next week)
This is exactly how I feel. I mean, I'm more of a soft groan kind of person than an eye roller, but yeah.