What's new

Question The 1 Character you HATE fighting against the most?

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
MK9 Kabal

Injustice Hawkgirl only when someone changes their original pick because they saw I chose Nightwing

MKX A-List (was Tonya)

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Grandmaster Fucking Sub-Zero.

I'd rather fight a HTB spamming character than a character that can lock you down in the corner and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. I can't counter this shit with my main and it bugs the hell out of me.

Probably Cyber Sub-Zero. Who thought it was a good idea to cram a machine gun ice ball, good overhead dive kick and low-hitting ice bombs into the same character? Beyond ludicrous.

As of mkxl, I seriously can't understand why anyone would hate any character more than cyber sub. He's RIDICULOUS. every csz I play is already a pro at him bcuz he's THAT good. Best njp, bs htb, insane corner pressure options, every kombo leads to the corner, his ice ball is fast and ex is FAST, full-screen overhead, high and low starters, very mobile.. need I go on? He has EVERYTHING. YES, I've labbed him to a certain degree, and I really like the character, but it just irritates me that nrs would be that far off the charts with csz. And what's worse is that everyone picks him JUST BCUZ HE'S TOP TIER. that's the fgc for you tho..

Kogia

Noob
Up until this last week I'd been trying to learn the game and main with Tanya Dragon Naginata, the characters that gave me most trouble were Mileena, Takeda and Grandmaster Sub Zero.

The character I hate fighting the most will always be Scorpion and maybe Liu Kang.

FoolishProphet

Still waiting for Jade :\
For me is scorpion with either ninjutsu or inferno,in my opinion scorpion was fine at launch and only needed minor tweaks to make ninjutsu as good as his other 2 variations but since launch inferno remained untouched and is still ridiculously free and flowchart, hellfire got nerfed but I never really had a problem with it,and ninjutsu got buffed....in conclusion boons prodigal son has and always will be a pain in the ass.Apologies for the rant

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
Grandmaster Sub and Flame Fist Liu Kang. Fuck Flame Fist Liu Kang and that stupid rotating punch, honorable mention to parry attack.

I've been able to handle the whole cast evenly and against high level players but I cannot handle a high level GM Sub, Acid Alien, or Ermac for the life of me.. good gawwddd those d3s and d1s and b1s fml