What's new

Question The 1 Character you HATE fighting against the most?

Lokheit

Noob
Bad connection Bojutsu Kung Jin. Those ranged mixups are crazy when bad connection makes them ultra safe. A lot of times when I face someone with a good record and shitty conection, it turns out to be a Bojutsu player.

Last edited:

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
In MKX - Mileena, she is just such a bitch!

MK9 - i know he wasn't top tier, but I actually found noob to be a major pain in the ass to fight

didn't play injustice.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
MK9- Kung Lao, Kenshi, and Kabal. KKK. Coincidence? I think not.

Injustice- Death Stroke, Zod, Raven, laggy superman, pre patch Superman

MKX- kobu Tanya, LK, Takeda, jax, and reptile
MKX Beta- Kotel, and Mileena.

BONUS: Any character pressing the shit out of buttons in laggy situations. "Why would you be pushing buttons there you maniac!!?? I'm plus 15!!" -As I get poked out a inescapable set up, thus proving current net kode is cancer to developing players.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Mk9: kung lao and kabal. KL spin is so annoying to play around and kabal wqs kuhbawl, so yeah.

Inj: mmh all day erryday. OH tele needed to cost meter. It was broken

MKX: kung lao and ermac. KL spin is yet again obnoxious and ermac d3spam into oh/low is such a scrubby online tactic. Heres hoping that its not as strong with new online.

Bongjitsu njp, kobu tanya, dragon fire LK, and erron black ex sand grenade are also super annoying to deal with. Fortunately getting adjusted in XL

The love for Takeda is so amazing lol, but as a Takeda main I hate playing against Thunder God Rai and maybe Liu but only when I get backed into a corner then that's when I hate it.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
I roll my eyes when I saw/see these characters selected because I know it's gonna be an uphill battle. Even when I win it isn't enjoyable.

MK9- Kabal (NRS please)

Injustice- MMH (NRS please)

MKX- Takeda (was Kobu Tanya but March 1st is next week)
If you weren't enjoying every round you could take against kabal back then, you let life slip through your fingers

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
It's that face you make when you hear that characters name, that head-shake or the closing of the eyes when you try to prepare yourself to fight your most hated character.

This Face

So who is it?

MK9:
Kitana, KENSHI (FUCK MK9 KENSHI)

Injustice:
Deathstroke

MKX:
Takeda

you made this thread just from your recent takeda hate huh ;) ?

Touche !

lol

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
MK9 - Nobody, game's perfect in my eyes. I love every MU.
Injustice - As a Martian, I have the safety net of telling myself "It's at the very least even or favourable - you got this"
MKX - Fuck Master Of Souls Ermac. For the love of god, one of my good friends plays him and it's so fucking annoying the amount of damage/mixup opportunities he gets off of every touch. I just really hate the character. I know the matchup, I just hate it - feels like I'm walking on glass the entire time. If my good friend who plays Ermac is reading this: You know you are. Fuck you, you lovable bastard :3

omooba

fear the moobs
I roll my eyes when I saw/see these characters selected because I know it's gonna be an uphill battle. Even when I win it isn't enjoyable.

MK9- Kabal (NRS please)

Injustice- MMH (NRS please)

MKX- Takeda (was Kobu Tanya but March 1st is next week)
really? lol i love uphill battles so much. especially when i win
probably cus i luv trash talk

omooba

fear the moobs
From the looks of it you play Jax, so you must not "love uphill battles so much". :DOGE
lol jax isn't broke wtf he's like a+ or s (s- on my tier list lol). and usually i play outlaw, blood god, flame fist, and commando.
you definitely get more of a thrill when you have to make a billion more reads than your opponent has to.
and gorooooo