What's new

Match Footage Stryker Videos

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Nice video blake :) noe that you have gotten the 39% down, it's time to graduate to the 40% midscreen no meter

FJP B2F2~dash 12 gunshot~dash 12 roll toss. Now if you can get this timing down, you are officially ready to come up with an other crazy combo IMO. This is his highest without meter that I know of BTW

Thanks Vulcan, that B3, 2... 4... Roll Toss is GODLIKE. I´m having dificulties to find opponents now. :D

Also, is just me or standing 3 (reset) is faster?

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
hey guys, MANIACAL_TRICKZz found some amazing with stryker. He posted the thread on MKU. I wrote him to see if he would post it here as well or give me the permission to copy and paste it here if he doesnt have a tym account.

Pretty much if you do a B2 gun cancel, you have enough time to link a 11/4/12/113/11 any ender. That's how crazy the stagger is after B2 (you have to be super fast tho)

HUGE CREDIT FOR MANIACAL_TRICKZz for finding this.

Right now he is trying to link B122 after the B2 gun cancel. So far no luck but I thought you guys can experiment with it as well

As you can tell I couldnt wait to share that find with you. Hopefully we will have a proper thread regarding it.

EDIT: I was able to do a B2 gun cancel into uppercut for 16% and with jumping punch 20%.

EDIT2: I find it easier to do it with EN gunshot..but that's kinda of a waste of meter

I know the practicality of this thing in a real match is none. But i cant help thinking that it is valuable for mind games

Fairlysadpanda

Really bad at fighting games.

ALL ABOARD THE STRYKER BANDWAGON! LEAVING IN FIVE MINUTES!

Seriously, thanks for this Vulcan. Best subforum on the website, this.

hey guys, MANIACAL_TRICKZz found some amazing with stryker. He posted the thread on MKU. I wrote him to see if he would post it here as well or give me the permission to copy and paste it here if he doesnt have a tym account.

Pretty much if you do a B2 gun cancel, you have enough time to link a 11/4/12/113/11 any ender. That's how crazy the stagger is after B2 (you have to be super fast tho)

HUGE CREDIT FOR MANIACAL_TRICKZz for finding this.

Right now he is trying to link B122 after the B2 gun cancel. So far no luck but I thought you guys can experiment with it as well

As you can tell I couldnt wait to share that find with you. Hopefully we will have a proper thread regarding it.

EDIT: I was able to do a B2 gun cancel into uppercut for 16% and with jumping punch 20%.

EDIT2: I find it easier to do it with EN gunshot..but that's kinda of a waste of meter

I know the practicality of this thing in a real match is none. But i cant help thinking that it is valuable for mind games
That's an interesting find. I'll experiment with that for sure.

I'm not sure how good or practical it is though. On hit why wouldn't I follow up with F2 which leads to more damage on hit on top of being safe on block?

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
That's an interesting find. I'll experiment with that for sure.

I'm not sure how good or practical it is though. On hit why wouldn't I follow up with F2 which leads to more damage on hit on top of being safe on block?
yeah I know what you mean and you are 100% right. if you land B2, why not go for more damage. So far I havent found a real use to it other than linking another 11 gunshot or 4 gun cancel. If only the damn B122 would have connected. I dont think it is possible tho even with EX gun cancel. Standing 4 and uppercut are the easiest to connect after the regular gun cancel

Again this is just for show right now. i'll continue to experiment with it

Well I tried it.. the timing is a little tighter than I thought. I don't think B2 gun cancel combos are worth it, like you said it's pretty much for show off.

But I can think of 2 uses for B2 gun cancels:

1. If I'm not going for damage but I want to build meter up close. Then B2 gun xx into a blockstring like B1,2,2 could work.

2. Take advantage of the B2 stagger to jump over them and try to land a combo or blockstring. I briefly explored this concept pre-patch but in end I still preferred following B2 with F2.

Carefoot

http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot

I will make one in HD and on Xbox live if I get the 'tech' for it (or someone tell show me a hd capture card). I'm top 100 on xbox live and PSN cheers. :p yes PSN is laggier than XBox live so there are a few matches where I get something far worse than a typical lag and thats no lag with input loss. First 2 matches I get A LOT of input lag and than it settled after the Cyrax player goes down than for some reason I got nothing but net for hours.

Music: Is hardstyle!

Tuneboy - Intro
Tuneboy - Sexbusters (Scope DJ Remix)
DJ Stephanie - Underneath
Frontliner - The First Cut
Tuneboy - Re-Generate It (Unreleased Mix)
Tatanka - Doom's Day
Zappaman - Sexual Healing (Unreleased Mix)
DJ Isaac ft. D-Block & S-te-Fan - Music Is Why
Showtek feat. MC Stretch - Freak
Tuneboy - Overkill
Bass Modulators - Nrgizer
Noisecontrollers & Zany - Paranoid (Original Mix)
Tatanka & Zatox - Gangsta
Technoboy meets Ruffian - The Undersound
Ivan Carsten - Triumph
Bruno Power - Like A Killer
Wildstylez ft. D-Block & S-te-Fan - The Human Soul
Zatox - Andromeda
Hardstyle Masterz & Max Enforcer - Respect
Noisecontrollers - Promises
Headhunterz - Rock Civilisation (Technoboy`s Undersound Mix)
Bruno Power - Flashback

I would like to point out that online rank or record really doesn't matter. And taunting your opponent in the first match is not cool.

Not sure what to say about the hardstyle set though.

Carefoot

http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot
I would like to point out that online rank or record really doesn't matter. And taunting your opponent in the first match is not cool.

Wasn't taunting him used my fatality to test input loss. Also if you think ranked or record doesn't matter that can only really reliably viable or at all recognized by Nether Realm. Ranked matches and game battles for MLG.

And top players for PSN and XBL are really good unfortunately I didn't get any matches in with SG Host or other dudes on PSN who are killers. Lots of good players on both servers.

As for the music if your 'not sure' ( aka your bass sucks) just mute it.

I like your taste in music, but your stryker sucks tbh
Well its online I've been playing Stryker since day 1 if you want to hate on my Stryker I'll happily crush your noob ass under my heel but honestly I just got my hitbox. I was just happy to get matches out I just wanted to demonstrate basic zoning and resets into infinite crossup combo (which I am dropping a lot online)

I don't do any high damage wall combos (I know none for hitbox) but all my fundamentals are there. I abuse the hell out of neutral back 1, 2, 2 and standing 4.

And its not that I suck its my opponents bring out the scrub on me. Once you know their character all you can really do is play the player.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I also like your music. I thought you said on SRK that you were done with mk? or am i thinking of someone else?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator

This. I'm number 4 on the leaderboards and I suck balls :/

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Also if you think ranked or record doesn't matter that can only really reliably viable or at all recognized by Nether Realm. Ranked matches and game battles for MLG.
Ask REO about the other 'competitors' for MLG, from what I heard, they all sucked horribly. Which I'm sure they did, considering that you can lag switch your way to the leader boards. If you're honestly offended about online play not being taken seriously, then you need a reality check. There's so many variables you cannot control online. In no way, shape or form does it compare to offline.

This is coming from a strictly online player, mind you. It's ass.

Ask REO about the other 'competitors' for MLG, from what I heard, they all sucked horribly. Which I'm sure they did, considering that you can lag switch your way to the leader boards. If you're honestly offended about online play not being taken seriously, then you need a reality check. There's so many variables you cannot control online. In no way, shape or form does it compare to offline.

This, I'm an online only player and it's balls.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax

Sup man. Just add on to what you said. Did you see that online only player at TT12 get 2nd with Scorpion? Don't count online players out dude. And should I also bring up Josh99?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Sup man. Just add on to what you said. Did you see that online only player at TT12 get 2nd with Scorpion? Don't count online players out dude. And should I also bring up Josh99?
Well, I'm not saying that if you're good online that you're necessarily bad offline. Detroit is a good example of that, he started playing online, then went to tournaments. Hell, even REO started with online in UMK3. But, if you ask them now how they feel about online, I'm sure they'll tell you that it's awful and how much more fluid players they are offline. We all play online, but it's thought of as beneath offline casuals, since lag can affect combos, delay your inputs, and affect your game all together.

It just can't be compared to offline play, that's all that can be said. I've lost to people who do nothing but stomp with Sheeva online due to the unbearable lag. If MK9 had a better netcode and things like this didn't happen, we'd all take online rankings much more seriously.