What's new

Match Footage Stryker Videos

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
Nice combo dude. Whats his X-ray like? I've seen the animation but wonder if it will be good in combos

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Blargh, I tried those exact same combos and they wouldn't work for me! Lol, guess the game hates me.

MenoJazz

Noob
I just made a video showing some things I know so far about Stryker. Nothing spectacular, just stuff I played around with. Most of it is practical though.

Just a plug here. I do stream quite often at justin.tv/competitive_online

I really only play stryker and I'd say I'm decent at him. I drop some combos online...

http://www.justin.tv/competitive_online/b/284545672?

Heres a vid of me playing for a solid hour or so once again I'm not amazing but I'm not half bad either. The last game against the smoke was probably my favorite because I've never really played against a smoke before

So you can fast foward to 51 minutes to see some of what I got

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Video I made earlier today on my shitty blackberry. Sorry for the quality.

11Hit 50% Wall Combo (Definitely practical in an online fight even if its pretty laggy).
Jump in :fp, :)l+:fp):bp:bp, nJP~:fp:bp :x

Carefoot

http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot
I made a 30 minute video tutorialing Strykers preset combos, specials and just some general labbing (with some tips on what to practice).

Just compressing it now as its 30GB and I want to reduce this file size in Vegas so I will get it up here shortly.

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
i'm trying man....but its hard since he feels mid-tier....
but i also have Kabal on the side....
Hey man do you have any match vids or anything? Any technology we are missing in the other threads? I want Stryker to be good but the better I get with him the more I think mid tier is generous.

We can't even punish Kung Lao spin or Reptile dash with anything except standing 4 or sweep special. Sp that's two matches against the top tier where even on a proper read we don't get real damage. :(

Carefoot

http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot
If you already play Stryker this video won't be useful but I made this video for people new to MK9 and the character.

edit I have Bronchitis sorry for voice quiet

Also I can't do any decent midscreen combos like Tyler, or some other these guys on Youtube but I am sure I can grind them out eventually I just find playing on the PDP stick is giving me RSI hell when it comes to dashing.

Hey man do you have any match vids or anything? Any technology we are missing in the other threads? I want Stryker to be good but the better I get with him the more I think mid tier is generous.

We can't even punish Kung Lao spin or Reptile dash with anything except standing 4 or sweep special. Sp that's two matches against the top tier where even on a proper read we don't get real damage. :(
well i still need lots of match-up experiance with all characters....i'm starting to use the gun cancels for mix uos....but other than that......need practice if good players....and yeah....it seems like styker gets raped by few characters....aka teleporters...depends which....but i'll try to post as many videos.....