What's new

Still nothing on where the following skins are???

Have not seen ONE Liu Kang with his Young Justice classic skin or a Raiden player with Mythologies, I got their storyline skins though in the Krypt which took me literally months just got the Raiden one a week ago. The LK one about a month ago. Gets tiresome having to rebirth 50 chests and running around the damn krypt both upstairs outside and downstairs(Goro's lair lol) I've noticed the invisible chests have better stuff at times and the Kronika random chests that birth every so often and of course if you luck out at the Shrine.
Both are on the "unobtainable" list, posted on the first page: https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/by3yoa

kantboy-2

Ripper
Remember that every single chest group (regular, ghost, soul, kronika, shrine, kollector, heart) has a different gear/skin pool of items.

Player retention and all that industry jazz.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Believe or not i spent more then 10M coins in the krypt to get Scorpion's path of fire mask. This not fun Nrs. i hate when i visit the krypt. Now i am just Walking in the krypt like an idiot with foolish hope... Result in these days;

Kenshi chests - Tower konsumeables, forge items
Soul chests - easy fatality tokens, forge items, coins, soul fragments and hearts? What the hell are we do with that fucking hearts???
Kronika vaults - Tower konsumeables
Shrine - this is the most expensive thing in the entire fighting game history. 100k coins for augments?

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
I think you mean 10 million..itll probly be added to kronika vault with update...

Incidently I have 10 million koins...but nothing to buy...fml.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
i also need Scorpion's Smolder skin but towers of time looks like dedicated to only special forces team in these days. Jacqui briggs, Jackson briggs bla blaa.. also looking for Kabal's Night Race skin in AI battle but rewards are like 3 hearts, 100 koins etc. Really Nrs, thank you for these big fucking rewards..

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Im finishing up gauntlet...none of my gear will lvl due to a bug, so practice mode for a while I guess...cant even use time crystal because Im done with char tower stuff...fml

First princess, and Jade intro...cool.

Last edited:
Guys, have anyone see what does Kollector offer for "Smoke's Vapor" and cyborgs' heads? (still in hope to meet Vrbada's Vapors anywhere)

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Cyrax/Sektor projectile or assist, and smoke projectile...nothing special from that stuff yet...imo

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
The only thing I need for a few items from krypt chests are skeleton keys which I have not gotten in soooo long. So only those items locked in the special chests I am missing. Other than that, I've had the best luck getting skins from the shrine. I mostly just got augments or consumables from everything else, or more coins/souls. I got both the Skarlett, Kitana, and Jade face only mask from the shrine as well. I think the only other face only one I have is for Erron Black but I don't think that is rare. I don't know why but I feel like I have an endless army of Noob Saibot and Kotal Kahn stuff. I wish Jaqui had better pants to wear with her Rainbow Jacket skin. I just can't deal with some of the pants. On a side note....I feel like they gave the females really amazing faces and a couple of the males. They really outdid themselves with Kitana, Skarlett, Jaqui, Jade, and Lui Kang. Not saying the others are bad but those are phenomenal.

Also....side bar. Jennifer Hale - Kronika voice announcer is amazing. People should at least download the app and link it just for that alone. No offense to the other actors but her voice blows them away. I wish we could get the OG Shao Kahn Steve Ritchie voice. still a chilling Shao Kahn voice. I think it would also be cool if they would allow us to under the options to make the blood like in Rainbow Kombat from MK9. That was such a cool feature. Multi-colored blood was a brilliant idea.

@ShepherdOfFire It shouldn't take you 10+ minutes to find a Kronika Time Vault. They're usually in the same general areas, and there is always one (rare occasions two) around 10:00 pm eastern time. Start where you collect Shao Kahn's Hammer, as that's a spot one can spawn. Run into the Courtyard, and if one's not visible there as you enter, head right to the Warrior Shrine, and immediately left to the Naka Shrine, as one is sometimes there. If not, turn around and run down to where you ignited Blaze's flaming heart. One is sometimes there, and sometimes to the left of the ruined structure just down the stairs.

Often though, I find them in Goro's Lair, so that's where I head to next. Quickly run to the entrance to Goro's area, one could be on the right or left side. If not, turn left and go to the Kollector. The little side room to the left of his is a more regular reoccuring spot. You can also say hi to him since he's also around at 10:00 pm eastern.

If not, run to Goro's Lair. The most common area I've found for a Kronika Vault is right infront of Goro's Corpse. If one is not there, turn right and run to the first torture room. Goro's treasure room may have one along the way, but sometimes there's one in an alcove in the first torture room. If not, got to the armoury and look directly left as you enter. If one is not there, go to the dining hall. There may be one right as you enter or up higher closer to the Statue. If not, turn right and go to the second torture room. One may be outside it's entrance or in an alcove inside it.

If not turn around and go all the way to Goro's Fortress, as once I found one by the Shao Kahn chest.

That's my routine, and if I don't stop to smash things or pull down bodies for hearts, it doesn't take long since you can see the Kronika Chests long before you're in reach.

If 10:00 pm eastern doesn't work for you, find another time one spawns and generally check around then.

@Kia Liang If you're waking yourself up in the middle of the night to check the Towers of Time, or forcing yourself to play a Tower instead of doing something else you want, you're doing it wrong. The towers recycle and will come back. Play them when you can/want. Don't freak or obsess over it.

For myself, I'm still missing some of the Gear I want, but I have enough Gear that I can choose something cool for each of my characters. Honestly, the game has far, far too many options. For Skins, each character actually only has about half a dozen, since most or just palette swaps. As you keep playing the game and unlocking stuff, swap out to the palette you want when you get it.

@crimson-neoviper Agreed, the Kronika announcer is fantastic. I was unaware that Jennifer Hale was the voice actress. Very cool.

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
Where is sub-zero’s cherry ice skin? I haven’t seen that one I finished the gauntlet and all of his character tower.

Have not seen ONE Liu Kang with his Young Justice classic skin or a Raiden player with Mythologies, I got their storyline skins though in the Krypt which took me literally months just got the Raiden one a week ago. The LK one about a month ago. Gets tiresome having to rebirth 50 chests and running around the damn krypt both upstairs outside and downstairs(Goro's lair lol) I've noticed the invisible chests have better stuff at times and the Kronika random chests that birth every so often and of course if you luck out at the Shrine.
This is a fact! “Young Justice” just isn’t available. I have Raiden’s story skin, but not LK. I just use the “Shanghai Streets” skin and press start.

@Kia Liang If you're waking yourself up in the middle of the night to check the Towers of Time, or forcing yourself to play a Tower instead of doing something else you want, you're doing it wrong. The towers recycle and will come back. Play them when you can/want. Don't freak or obsess over it.
I know that I'm doing it wrong. But OMG, I want the maskless Sub-Zero so much, I dream about it every day and every hour and I want it as soon as possible. For me it's really important. Really, much more important than many serious things in real life. Actually, having absolutely no chance to have it for money or certain actions, is the only thing that drives me mad about this game. The rest is perfect in MK11. Just everything. I'm totally satisfied by the Krypt and the rest:)

I know that I'm doing it wrong. But OMG, I want the maskless Sub-Zero so much, I dream about it every day and every hour and I want it as soon as possible. For me it's really important. Really, much more important than many serious things in real life. Actually, having absolutely no chance to have it for money or certain actions, is the only thing that drives me mad about this game. The rest is perfect in MK11. Just everything. I'm totally satisfied by the Krypt and the rest:)
Cool man, though be careful with obsessions. Especially over a game most people will stop playing in a few short years. I'm not saying don't try to get the Gear you want, but don't sacrifice actual important real life stuff for something that really won't matter at all in the end.

Cool man, though be careful with obsessions. Especially over a game most people will stop playing in a few short years. I'm not saying don't try to get the Gear you want, but don't sacrifice actual important real life stuff for something that really won't matter at all in the end.
I'm not a man, I'm a girl who is in love with Sub-Zero since 1995 when I saw his face without a mask. Real life always changes, real people come and leave, but MK and Sub-Zero stay just forever for me:)

I'm not a man, I'm a girl who is in love with Sub-Zero since 1995 when I saw his face without a mask. Real life always changes, real people come and leave, but MK and Sub-Zero stay just forever for me:)
Cool, I get that too. Enjoy, and good luck getting maskless Sub!

Thank you! And good luck to you too, in whatever you are looking for:)
I'm maining Kitana, and learning Sub-Zero, actually. The main Gear I'm looking for for the Princess is the Kitana Kahn mask, the mask she wears in Story Mode (forget it's name), and Maskless Kitana. If I don't get these, I'll survive, but they'd be cool.

For Sub-Zero, if I get maskless I'll let you know where. Otherwise, I have almost everything for him I want.

I figure I'll pick up Jade next, then Shao Kahn.

I'm maining Kitana, and learning Sub-Zero, actually. The main Gear I'm looking for for the Princess is the Kitana Kahn mask, the mask she wears in Story Mode (forget it's name), and Maskless Kitana. If I don't get these, I'll survive, but they'd be cool.

For Sub-Zero, if I get maskless I'll let you know where. Otherwise, I have almost everything for him I want.

I figure I'll pick up Jade next, then Shao Kahn.
I like Kitana too, she was my main in MK2:) Good news are that she's gonna have her klassic MK2 skin for MK11 soon! Unfortunately, I don't have her Story Mode mask (I'll let you know too if I get it), but her maskless gear dropped for me twice (that was before the shrine fix). I wish I could share a copy with you, unfortunately I can't:(
I'm playing Jade, in MK11 I like her gameplay very much! Do you play on PS4?

I like Kitana too, she was my main in MK2:) Good news are that she's gonna have her klassic MK2 skin for MK11 soon! Unfortunately, I don't have her Story Mode mask (I'll let you know too if I get it), but her maskless gear dropped for me twice (that was before the shrine fix). I wish I could share a copy with you, unfortunately I can't:(
I'm playing Jade, in MK11 I like her gameplay very much! Do you play on PS4?
Yes I saw, and that'll be cool. I like Sub-Zero's klassic skin as well! Jade looks like a very interesting keep-away character. In the absence of Mileena (Mileena and Kitana have been my mains the last few games), I want to learn her instead. Shao Kahn just looks fun, and I actually have all the Gear for him that I want as well.

I play on PC I'm afraid, I never picked up a current generation console.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Most of the skins are just palette swaps; each character actually only has about half a dozen skins.

Odds are, if there's a skin you want, you likely have it by now, just maybe not in the colour you'd prefer.
Yeah, for sure. Ok I have that skin but that's actually a different skin that's the red alternate color of his storymode skin, just checked. I will test alternates of his pants, no shirt skins though as that's the one but with classic red and black pants.