What's new

Still nothing on where the following skins are???

Palermo9

Ripping spines out since 1992
Still do not have Beasts Mask kollector item (to exchange for Noob Saibot's awesome paper bag mask). The last ~100 hidden chests contained nothing but consumables and augments. Suspect that the game did not update items correctly during frequent server disconnects on the 25th, right after the server update (had a few disconnects while opening hidden chests)... At this point this fucking mask is the last item I care about, and the inability to just purchase it drives me nuts :mad:

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Im the same way with the Cyrax icon kard...never gonna find it after 1500 chests...O well..Hope I get a Mileena icon one day...

heildan

NANI?!
Do any of you guys have that "Aviator" skin for Johnny? Where did you get? I still don't have it and I've spent like 4 million koins in the shrine just to receive augments, ugh.

POPTDP

Noob
I have a theory for all the skins where the requirement is ???

That theory is... I think it says ??? because NRS themselves haven't yet figured out how they will be distributed to the player.

Some have turned out to be Kombat League related, some have turned out to be a normal Towers of Time (eg Johnny's Box Office Champ and 2 of Liu Kang's Fire God skins), etc.

So maybe ??? really means TBD.

I wonder, do NRS really think that, by NOT giving us what we want just forever, they are saving our interest to the game? They are killing it! Personally me, I've already started being burned off by this game. Because. Buying MK11 I planned to play as the maskless Sub-Zero since the very first day. I agree to farm different skins and gear with no rush eventually, but maskless gear for Sub-Zero for me - is the main "must have". Without seeing his face, it's killing my best feelings. It's making me feel angry, pissed off and totally unsatisfied with the full game. This is the worst way to "prolong our interest to the game". I'm not a person who likes to complain, but come on, it's 3rd month already. I'm bored and tired. Seriously, it's not "interesting" anymore.

I'm absolutely agree with some person who said that it would be fair to start selling gear and skins for coins, just make them crazily expensive. I'd be OK with paying about 10kk for a single piece of gear, but knowing that I'm getting it for sure. OR, even paying a real money, why not? If that's a purpose - holding some important stuff to make us pray for donate options - I can totally understand. Damn, just give us any possible way to get this! Let it be hard, long or expensive, just NOT sitting and waiting helplessly.

Last edited:
I'm at the point where no matter how many times I donate to the shrine 75k koins or 100k, all I get are augments. And there's still plenty of skins and gear left in the krypt. Ridiculous. The only thing left are Kronika's chests, which take forever to find and get. Whoever at NRS thought of this whole thing should be fired. This is absurd.

I'm at the point where no matter how many times I donate to the shrine 75k koins or 100k, all I get are augments. And there's still plenty of skins and gear left in the krypt. Ridiculous. The only thing left are Kronika's chests, which take forever to find and get. Whoever at NRS thought of this whole thing should be fired. This is absurd.
Do you have the maskless gear for Skarlet? For me - the same, only augments from the Statue, and still no maskless Skarlet.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
1995 gear unlocked...Maybe we should take a break...and Im master rank...gonna keep losing until the crappy players get higher ranks...then win streak my way to grandmaster...idk if shrine has anymore items for me...even kronika orbs drop augs 4 me now.

The same:( Shame, good stuff stopped dropping, and we still don't have maskless Skarlet! How come?
It's really random. And annoying. The only thing that I can count on now is Kronika's Orbs, which take a while to find around the Krypt. All random of course. Random, random, random.

It's really random. And annoying. The only thing that I can count on now is Kronika's Orbs, which take a while to find around the Krypt. All random of course. Random, random, random.
Do Kronika's Orbs give the same stuff as the Shrine Statue? May these give us ToT stuff as well?

I got Skarlet's Maskless from the Shrine. Still hoping to get Kitana's Maskless, as she's my main.

Does anyone know where her non-Revenant Story Mode Skin is?

I got Skarlet's Maskless from the Shrine. Still hoping to get Kitana's Maskless, as she's my main.

Does anyone know where her non-Revenant Story Mode Skin is?
Just the opposite, I've got Kitana's maskless very easily from the Shrine, and no Skarlet (I wanted both). And storymode skin, no. I'm looking for it too, and as long as I know, no one of my trusted friend got it:( It's probably unobtainable along with the maskless Sub-Zero and his Tundra skin.

Just the opposite, I've got Kitana's maskless very easily from the Shrine, and no Skarlet (I wanted both). And storymode skin, no. I'm looking for it too, and as long as I know, no one of my trusted friend got it:( It's probably unobtainable along with the maskless Sub-Zero and his Tundra skin.
I didn't get maskless Skarlet right away, only a few weeks ago.

What's Sub-Zero's Tundra skin?

It seems that the ghost chests have a different loot pool than the regular chests.

I started to replenish the Krypt a fourth time, but I only open soul and ghost chests so I have more and more chances to replenish only them. I still get some gear sometimes from the ghost chests and soul chests give me sometimes a few amount of koins.

Kronika chests are the second worst feature of the Krypt, it takes sometimes 10+ minutes to find it and sometimes I have a skin or a piece of gear inside.

Whoever designed the Krypt should be banned from the video game industry.

Whoever designed the Krypt should be banned from the video game industry.
I can say absolutely the same about those who planned ToT. You spend 10+ minutes for finding the Orb you say? What about waking up in the mid of night just to check, isn't there a new ToT for 2-3 hours with the gear you need? Or this - you switched your console to play online alittle for fun, but you see the new ToT for only 2 hours, so, you must do it right here, right now. And you are doing it just like duty, cause ToTs are mostly easy, boring and don't even help you up your skill. So, with this ToT system: you wanted to play for fun, but instead - you are doing what you "must right now", cause there's no other way to get the needed skin/gear.

If NRS read this, I'm still voting for the store where you can buy any gear/skin for game currency (well, let it be very expensive, OK) or real money, but still - a real chance to get whatever you want right here right now instead of playing the modes you don't like.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Have not seen ONE Liu Kang with his Young Justice classic skin or a Raiden player with Mythologies, I got their storyline skins though in the Krypt which took me literally months just got the Raiden one a week ago. The LK one about a month ago. Gets tiresome having to rebirth 50 chests and running around the damn krypt both upstairs outside and downstairs(Goro's lair lol) I've noticed the invisible chests have better stuff at times and the Kronika random chests that birth every so often and of course if you luck out at the Shrine.